1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Deleted

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by alant, Jun 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alant

alant TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 94.1%
    17   1   0

I have a Winchester Super X release trigger that I took in on trade. I have been reading on here about the Stage 1 & 3 triggers. How do I tell what I have? Looking to sell it but don't know what it is worth. The only marking on it is TIM. Any offers?
    Thanks, Alan
    alant_2008_0303213.jpg

alant_2008_0303214.jpg

2. patrick Swartz

patrick Swartz Member

0   0   0

I have not seen that type of release for a SX-1. I use a Hobblit release in my SX-1,but it is not the same style as what you have here. Is there any indication of who did the release work ? When you decide on a price,please list it here,I would like to try a hook release in a SX-1.

Thanks,

Patrick Swartz

3. skeet2day

skeet2day Active Member

0   0   0

Took on Trade? Thats the same trigger that was sold on Gun Broker by Gander Mountain last week...Auction # 237259899 for $100 Buy it Now

4. alant

alant TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 94.1%
    17   1   0

Skeet2day,
    You are correct. That is the trigger from Gander Mountain. I got it to trade with a friend but don't know if he wants it now. Should have read "to trade" instead of "on trade". Don't always proof read what I type. Still looking for some info?
    Alan

5. JPM

JPM Member

0   0   0

In general, if a trigger for an SX 1 has a grooved front surface and is made of steel (ypu can test with a magnet) it is a Stage 1 trigger. If it is smooth and is not magnetic it is a Stage 3 trigger. This might not apply to a trigger group that has been modified, but I believe that it is true for all of the stock triggers that Winchester made.
    JPM

6. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

0   0   0

A stage 1 trigger will have a small cap head screw located between the top of the trigger and the sear disconnector, located at the tip of the arrow in the picture.

kivc_2009_301131.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.