1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Delete

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ushoot2, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ushoot2

ushoot2 Member

x

2. RedScare

RedScare Member

I hope the "coach" isnt the guy with child sexual assualt charges on the Wisconsin Circuit Court Access.

3. illusion

illusion TS Member

That is unbelivable that he would do that! "inexcusable" someone that know him should straighten him out.-----total B.S.

4. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I hope someone can assist you since I can't help but put myself in your shoes (almost) since I wanted that gun for my wife simply because it had the 32" barrel. She has one just like the one you got, with 30" O/U barrels, and I thought the 32" barrels might smooth out her swing to the second target.

It looks like he spent the money since his posts show that, right after he sold you the gun, he sent a PM on a Browning and the seller fairly quickly posted a "Sold" on the thread.

On most of these disputes, the seller eventually responds with his side of the story and TS.com then becomes split on who was at fault, what the buyer or the seller did wrong, and how the transaction really should have been handled.

In this one, I eagerly await his explanation of how the missing two inches came about. But, I am probably waiting in vain.

He is correct that you probably can get most of your money back by reselling the gun. But you should not have to do that and a person with some integrity would probably acknowledge the mistake and at the least offer the difference between the value of 682 34" barrels and 32" barrels.

Hopefully, he will do that though the real right thing to do is to take the gun back and refund your money.

Bob

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Red,

Different birth date.

6. RedScare

RedScare Member

Good. I thought " holy shit what a way to get busted as a high school coach."

Well glad the guy isnt the molester but you should have gotten your money back after he misrepresented the barrels.. SE wi zone shoot is at Beaver Dam maybe someone will run into this guy and remind him to comp you for the bullshit you got.

7. illusion

illusion TS Member

Its pretty obvious since he hasn't responed hes arrogant and does'nt care about how he gets blasted. what a piece of sub---------s.

8. illusion

illusion TS Member

up for DAN Turd-mott

9. Nutso

Nutso Member

3 days to inspect and shoot is standard policy, unless agreed too during the sale.

I would expect that a misrepresneted sale would be refunded in full, whether the money is spent or not- which is a very poor excuse.

10. scratcher

scratcher TS Member

Please post pix of the barrels, side by side along with a measuring tape. serial numbers of the barrels if stamped....

11. illusion

illusion TS Member

Well he's had fellow shooters who have contacted him and still no response. well you know what kind of crook you dealt with, and I hope the shooters in Wi avoid Him and His Club.

Most shooters would have come forward right away and made things, calling Dan Dirt were are you?

12. Dicksie

Dicksie Member

I put him in our data base along with your warning and sent a link to this thread of a lot of our fellow vendors.
    Dicksie Spolar

13. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

Hunt, now that you posted your name make sure you re-contact the WTA member and ask them to step in on your behalf. But, don't hold your breath. I stopped shooting at Beaver Dam because, shoot management was allowing their club members to drink beer inbetween shooting ATA events. We had a shooter come right up to the line, finish his beer and gave the empty can to his GF. Then stepped up to the line. I told him he was in violation of drinking while shooting an ATA event. He said..I only had one beer. All his buddies on the line gave me crap. So I walked off the line and brought it to the attention of shoot management. They said..."we don't want any trouble and yeah our guys will have a beer or two, but no more than that!" They then said to me.."we will go ahead and re-squad you at no charge..lol." It was the last time, I shot there. And yes, I brought it up to the WTA and in fact a current WTA official was there that day shooting himself. Evidently, it fell upon silent ears..lol

Rick

14. Ricky Hoppe

Ricky Hoppe Member

I'm deleting some of these posts that were not as friendly to a person as I should have been.

DB

15. lumpys600

lumpys600 Member

There's a sctp shoot at Beaver Dam on May 24 and 25. To bad i can't go. I'd open my mouth for you. I can't believe people like that teach and coach our kids. At least not mine. Don Oshkosh High School Trap Team

16. shawsheen

shawsheen Member

As far as him being an SCTP coach they must follow the sportsmanship contract through SCTP as much as the kids. Here is an excerpt

CONDUCT
    ALL individuals REGISTERED with the SCTP (Athletes, Head Coaches, and Assistant Coaches/Adult
    Volunteers) and those ASSOCIATED with the SCTP (Parents and family members, et al.). MUST comply with
    the conduct requirements stated in the Sportsmanship Contract.
    IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE: Breaches of the SPIRIT as well as the LETTER of SCTP Rules including
    stipulations in the Sportsmanship Contract WILL be grounds for SUSPENSION or EXPULSION from the
    program. Infractions of a National Governing Body’s rules will be considered the same as an infraction of SCTP
    rules. Any sanctions imposed by an NGB or the State and Local SCTP Program WILL be recognized and
    enforced by the SCTP National Program Staff.

17. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Time to drop it?????????

18. illusion

illusion TS Member

The WTA doesn't answer to its own membership and lets this club allow drinking and shooting go unchecked and you think dan cares and would be responsable. everyone in there state know what happen and what a loser he is, so like Dave said "let it go"

19. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

U shoot, before you drop it, why don't you change the title to-

Beware BD Trapshooter

That will make it easier to find for anyone that does a search for his sign on. Harv

20. digdug13

digdug13 Member

He will be at the beaver dam club on 5/25 there high school has there shoot with all the schools in southeastern wi. This is a fundraiser.
    Doug