1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

delete

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Mr. Flinch, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

0   0   0

I sent a check today. Thanks.

Mark
  2. 687_SP_II

687_SP_II TS Member

0   0   0

What is the Min and Max range of the gauges? Also what would be the advantage of a longer gauge?
  3. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

0   0   0

"I thought "I" was Mr. Flinch."!!!

Not even close, Gary. I can shoot just about any game, Skeet, Sporting clays, ETC with a pull trigger but let me stand on a Trap line for 5 minutes and my trigger finger will lock up tighter than a prison door! A friend once told me he was tempted to throw a Coke can at me just to get me to pull the trigger. LOL! If I could shoot Trap with a double action pistol I'd have to figure a way to put a release trigger on it.

Mark
  4. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

0   0   0

Got mine the other day. Excellent workmanship and accuracy. Very easy to use. Everything I wanted and then some. Thank you Gary.
  5. spitter

spitter Active Member

0   0   0

previous satisfied customer... easy transaction - excellent quality instrument.

Jay Spitz, Naperville IL
  6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Active Member

0   0   0

Better buy these now, because when Gary gets all this Coors I have saved for him he wont be able to make anymore for a while
  7. cubancigar2000

0   0   0

8. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Active Member

0   0   0

Gary's bore mic's work great and he is a great guy to boot. You are doing business with a first class act.
  9. grunt

grunt Active Member

0   0   0

Can you buy a box alone?
  10. Gamba Man

Gamba Man Member

0   0   0

Email sent.

Cesare
  11. cubancigar2000

0   0   0

When I first bought mine it was because I like nice things and also I love to have tools when I need them. In this case I thought I would use it once and shelve it never to need it again. I have used it multiple times since and find that I could not be without it. Not to mention that one of the best sellers on TS is the maker. He does absolutely top notch quality work..
  12. Gamba Man

Gamba Man Member

0   0   0

Gary,

Received my Bore Guage the other day, works great of course and quality is #1.

Much Appreciated

Cesare
  13. SlowArrow

SlowArrow Member

0   0   0

Just unpacked my 14" Gauge and Box Set. The Box itself is a work of art, one beautiful piece of Myrtlewood - it belongs on my livingroom table not the garage. The gage works like a charm, and is very well made. I couldn't be happier!

Thanks Gary!

Mike
  14. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

I bought a guage from someone on this forum and all it does is measure points of choke constriction, it doesn't give me a starting readout, for instance .738. . Does this guage measure and give a number for the bore as well?
  15. cpradde

cpradde Member

0   0   0

The gauge works off a known bore diameter. For instance, if the gauge is zeroed on .729 and inserted into the bore (past the muzzle forcing cone) the gauge reads zero, then the bore is .729. If the gauge reads .011 then the bore is .740. If the gauge reads -0.029, then the bore is .700. I just got a 30" model and I am very pleased with it. One of the best values I have had in a long time. I gladly give my best reference for these gauges! Christopher Radde Purveyor of Curious Shooting Items, Ribeye Steaks, and Beautiful Women!! NSCA #602536
  16. cpradde

cpradde Member

0   0   0

Yes sir Mr. Gary,
    I use your method precisely. You are much more adapt at describing it than me. Hope I didn't cause to much confusion. I compared my Mr Gary gauge with another one I have. The readings were identical. Further impressing me with the quality of these gauges. Best and Kindest Regards- CPR
  17. AAAHAWK

AAAHAWK Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a 4 Gauge set.12,20,28,410.What is the longest tube you can put on the Bore Gage?What do you use to calibrate?Rings,etc?What is the price?
    Thanks
    Jay
  18. cubancigar2000

0   0   0

19. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Active Member

0   0   0

What's that second guy doing with his right hand?
  20. vdt

vdt Active Member

0   0   0

since i bought mine ,quite a popular fellow at the club when i take it there