1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Delaware State Shoot / DTA Website

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mdk3280, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdk3280

mdk3280 TS Member

The 106th Annual Delaware State Shoot will be contested on May 22-25, 2009.

DTA President Curt Jones announced that to conserve costs, no hard copy programs will be printed or mailed in 2009.

The shoot program is available in PDF format at the DTA website and can be viewed online or printed for future reference.

In March, you will be able to "pre-squad" via Presquad.com and we will post a notice when available.

Best regards,
    Dan Miller

2. mdk3280

mdk3280 TS Member

3. WTW

WTW Member

HI !!!!!! Dan Miller its good to see you are still in the area. I have tried to call you but was unable to reach you. I thought you might have moved away. Hope you are doing well and may see you in the spring. TED

4. pdq

pdq Member

Shot there for the first time last year. Great shoot.

Pete

5. Too Tall

Too Tall TS Member

Thanks Dan. I had a nice time at the 2008 shoot singles championship and plan to return this year. Had one problem though. I arived at about 11:30 and was squaded with a squad that was finishing up their 2nd round by the time I hurried up putting my gun together and drove up to my bank. I was pissed when I found out that I had to shoot 2 make up rounds by myself. I got over it though and will make sure it doesn't happen again.

Robert Houston

6. mdk3280

mdk3280 TS Member

Too Tall thank you for the compliment. Please download the shoot program and you'll see start times and cashier window open times for each day listed.

And, be sure to check the website in March when we post instructions for presquad.com so you can register early. Hope to see you in May. Best, Dan

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

As an FYI to all shooters planning to attend our 2009 State Shoot:

I am in the screening/interviewing process for scorers...so far here's what I have narrowed it down to:

1 - Univ. of Delaware cheerleaders

2 - Eagles cheerleaders (they need the extra work)

Curt

8. mdk3280

mdk3280 TS Member

9. shark1

shark1 Member

Curt,
    I am impressed. Young hot girls made you look young again. I want your secret. We got the best state shoot in the nation. Who cares about the target presentation?

Michael Sharkey, DC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.