1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Delaware state shoot directions

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tribri, May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tribri

tribri TS Member

I am coming to shoot later this week. I am coming from Albany NY. Directions seem confusing. Mapquest has me get off 287 south through jersey . Does anyone have good directions? Thanks, Brian

2. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Yahoo has it pretty good, you will have to enter your departure and destination addresses the Dela. state shoot is in Millington, MD

3. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Here's their website at the link above. If you are going south through Jersey, take the NJ Turnpike (95) and/or 295 (fewer tolls) to the Delaware Memorial Bridge. Follow 295 to Rt 13 South. Take either Rt 13 (no toll) or Rt 1 (toll) south to rt 299 west in Odessa Delaware. Follow 299 through Middletown DE to Rt 301 South. Take 301 South to Rt 291 East into Millington. Turn right at the light onto Rt 313 South. Make the second Left onto Little Glanding Rd. Go to the end and turn Right onto Glanding Rd. The Entrance is on the right a few hundred feet. It's the first driveway on the right, not counting the house on the corner. Don't blink, you'll miss it. If you can do google maps, try this address: 609 glanding rd millington md 21651 The arrow or pointer on Google Maps won't be in the right place. The club is 1/4 mile or so north of the pointer. Look at the satellite view and you can't miss it. The Club House is about centered behind the trap fields.

Hope that helps!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.