1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DELAWARE COUNTY REGISTERED JULY 4TH

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by k80bav, Jun 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k80bav

k80bav Member

Delaware County Sportsmen Assoc. located in Media Penna. will be having a registered shoot on Wednesday. 100 16's 100 handicap and 50 pr of doubles. Start time is 11 o'clock. The kitchen will be open. Come out and enjoy the day.

2. k80bav

k80bav Member

move up

3. pdq

pdq Member

I'll see you there.

Pete

4. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Hey Pete,

Bringing the Seitz? Heard you were having some barrel work done on it. Didn't have a chance to talk to you on Sunday. You seemed to have your hands full.

When are you heading over? I think I will call Jack and we'll shoot as well.

Jeff A.

5. k80bav

k80bav Member

Come on out and have a good time.

6. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Thanks for the "magic" email. I heard you're picking up the lunch tab. Thanks in advance and see you there.

Jer

7. Ali

Ali TS Member

Jerry! *sniff* I won't see you there. But I will send you "vacation" pics as promised... Though it's not really a vacation. Have fun!

Pura vida
    Ali

8. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Ali, please send me an email with some of your adventures. I miss you and I'd love to hear from you. How's the weather in Costa Rico?

In case you forgot it xxxjerry944t@comxxxX.net

Clay was amazing on Saturday, running 200 straight. It was a terrific feat and I was really happy for him. He said he wasn't nervous at the shootoff but he obviously was.

Hugs,

Jer

9. pdq

pdq Member

Jeff:

No, will be shooting the Ljutic. I plan to get there around 10, so as to get on an early squad. Email me at peter_quinn@hotmail.com so that we can

As you mention, the Silver Seitz barrel is down with Tom Wilkinson having screw-in chokes fitted. In talking with Tom yesterday, he hopes to have it done by the end of this week, so I'll be able to shoot it the following weekend.

Regardless, I'll look forward to seeing you over at Delaware County Sportsman tomorrow. According to weather.com, it's supposed to be a nice day outside.

Bring Mark along -- I'll let him shoot the Ljutic & win all the prizes.

Pete

10. k80bav

k80bav Member

Gus, the best lunch in town. I will buy for Pam also. Nino

11. Ali

Ali TS Member

WHAT????? Clay ran 200??? Ok, when I told Mom that I wouldn't be talking to her, I didn't mean not to tell me something like this! She e-mailed me my grades and AP scores. I'm only allowed to use English after 8:00pm. The weather's great, but this is their winter, so they all think it's cold. I never realized how much meat I ate until now. I'm a little sick from the lack of protein. And I miss shooting.... :-(

When the pictures are online, I'll send you a link.
    Pura Vida
    Ali

12. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Pete, Mark is working Tuesday night into Wednesday morning. He may/may not show by the time we shoot. i told him to call me if he thinks he can make it.

Jack and I will be attending. We both will be there around 10. We plan on shooting singles, caps and doubles is they are thowing them.

Jeff

13. Winchester_aa

Winchester_aa TS Member

Guess I might have to make the trip to DelCo tomorrow.
    I have some $$ for Jack..he won in the caps on Sunday.

THW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.