1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Del-Tone - Winter Jackpot Shoot -Jan. 13th/RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range will hold a Winter Jackpot/Lewis Class Shoot this Sunday, January 13th starting at 10:00 AM. The cost of the 50 rock event, (25 16yd targets + 25 handicap targets) is $18.00 with $4.00 of each entry going into the Lewis Class pot. Handicap yardage is determined from your 16yd score plus 2. No shooter can shoot closer then the 20 yard line or farther back then the 25 if you’re not an ATA shooter. If your ATA yardage is the 26 or 27 yard line, then that’s where you shoot from.

An added $100 for a 50 straight!!! Ties divide!!

As always at the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Free Coffee, Donuts and Lunch, will be available for the shooters of the event inside the George Victor Building!!!!!

See ya Sunday!!

Jeff Hoppes

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

(320)251-9873

2. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

I'm in! She's gonna be chilly.

3. smooothnova

smooothnova Member

I like chili

4. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

and chili will be served!!

5. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Forecast for tomorrow is 8 degrees and a lot of sun. Perfect!!!

6. Joe O

Joe O Member

Jeff; Sounds wonderful! Is there any of my "prize" from the last shoot left? Just and empty bottle? What will I win this Sunday?
    See you tomorrow, Joe O

7. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

The day started out cold with a little wind and some sunshine. It turned into very cold with a stronger wind and nothing but cloud cover. Mr. Troy Smith braved the coldest temperatures, the strongest winds and all the cloud cover and walked in with the winning score of 49!! Great Shooting Troy!! I’d like to “Thank” all the brave souls who came out to shoot and enjoy the day at Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range!!

Class A

Troy Smith – 49

Ray Steffenson – 47

Class B

John Houle – 41

Troy Smith – 41

Class C

Dick Berger – 39

Joe Opitz – 36

Ties decided by 16 yard score

8. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

A 49 in that kind of weather is really something. The 47 Ray shot was great shooting as well. All that shot deserve a medal. Sounds like you had a good event.

Mark Zauhar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.