1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Del-Tone/Luth - Winter Jackpot Shoot 12-9 & 12-30

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range will hold a Winter Jackpot/Lewis Class Shoot this Sunday, December 9th starting at 10:00 AM. The cost of the 50 rock event, (25 16yd targets + 25 handicap targets) is $18.00 with $4.00 of each entry going into the Lewis Class pot. Handicap yardage is determined from your 16yd score plus 2. No shooter can shoot closer then the 20 yard line or farther back then the 25, if you’re not an ATA shooter. If your ATA yardage is the 26 or 27 yard line, then that’s where you shoot from.

We are also holding a Winter Jackpot/Lewis Class Shoot on Sunday, December 30th!! Same rules will apply. This will be our Special Winter Shoot to welcome 2013 in with a bang!!!! Each Lewis Class winner on this day will not only win the Lewis Class money, but they will also win a 1 Liter bottle of Crown Royal!!!!!! If shooter does not want the prize, he/she can sell it to the highest bidder!! Or they can just leave it at the club and we’ll take real good care of it!!!!

An added $100 for a 50 straight on each date!!! Ties divide!!

As always at the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Free Coffee, Donuts and Lunch, will be available for the shooters of the event inside the George Victor Building!!!!!

LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!!

Jeff Hoppes

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

(320)251-9873

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

No kidding, Crown Royal, that virtually assures Messenger and Stephens will be there.

3. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Hire a few well-buffed trap boys...and that will ensure Pride Engineer will be there.

4. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Well, the mouth from the south is back on line. Will you be coming to god's country anytime soon Denny. Big Dan misses you I think.

5. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Mark, after what my boys reported today (weather-wise)...I'm scared to come up. But we're gonna brave the trip. Will miss the shoots, though. Bad timing.

Hope all's well up there in the tundra. I send glad tidings to my Minnesota friends. :)

6. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

You bet Denny. Have a safe trip and a Merry Christmas. I'll be out of here in a month I hope. Spent a couple hours today plowing my driveway twice!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.