1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DEL-TONE/LUTH WINTER JACKPOT SHOOT - 12/4-RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

This Sunday, December 4th, the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range will hold a Winter Jackpot/Lewis Class shoot starting at 10:00am.

The first five 25-straights and each Lewis Class winner will win their choice of a 6 pack package of flavored bratwurst. Flavors include: “Smoked Wild Rice”, “Philly Steak and Cheese”, “Jalapeno Cheddar” and “Regular Polish”. Class Winners will also win the $!!!

The George Victor Building will open at 9:00am for some Free coffee and donuts and a Free Lunch will be served during the shoot!!!

See Ya Sunday,

Jeff Hoppes

PS: Dress warm as its suppose to be a cool one!!!!

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Jeff, I think you need to add Polish sausage to the prize list. That way maybe you would get Jimmy Bowen up there again. He's been crying for a week about shooting for turkeys. I think it's something about shooting for his namesake.

3. lewisclass

lewisclass TS Member

Looking forward to Sunday. I'll be there for sure, I'll see if I can round up a few shootin buddies to join us.
    tom z

4. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Hey Mark,

I'd be happy to get several packages of just good old Polish sausages for Jimmy to win, however I'd probably end up eating them myself sometime next summer. We all know that once the temperature gets below Jimmy's age, which is pretty warm by most standards, he can't run a twenty-five straight.

5. T-Sobania

T-Sobania TS Member

Jeff, It looks like Sunday is shaping up to be a battle for that middle lewis class money. As I recall from last year Del-Tone was the real winner. I don't think anyone in our group ever left the clubhouse with any money left.

TS

6. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

TS, your group left without any money??? Imagine that. Jeff watched for many years on how to play the "game".....and he became a master at it. The trick is, to have him roll the dice while people are there....and make sure they don't roll off the table and he picks them up off the floor....or sneezes on them so nobody else will touch 'em. :>)

Just kidding.....Jeff runs ONE of the best Jackpots around. And the chili he serves for lunch.....for free...can't be beat. It alone is worth the trip.

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday.......It'll be a nice day to be shootin.

Jimmy Bowen

7. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Just added some Blueberry Maple Wild Rice, Wild Rice and Beer flavored packages of Bratwurst for the shoot Sunday!!! Come out and have some fun!!!

8. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

It was a Cold, Breezy and Cloudy day. However, everyone had a lot of fun, we solved a lot of the world’s problems and the refreshments afterwards made every thing feel a whole lot better!! :)

Class A – Jeff Hoppes – 47

Class B – Ray Steffenson – 41

Class C – Tom “Take that Joe O” Zittur – 34

See ya in a couple of weeks!!

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.