1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Del-Tone/Luth - Winter Jackpot/Crown Royal/RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

Lewis Class/Winter Jackpot Shoot Sunday, December 30th!! Also known as the "Crown Royal Give Away"! Each Lewis Class winner on this day will receive the Lewis Class Money along with a Crown Royal Gift Package. Package consists of a .750 Liter of Crown Royal and two Crown Royal glasses!!! $18.00 per entry, (twenty-five 16yd targets + twenty-five handicap targets), with $4.00 of each entry going back into the Lewis Class pot. Shooters can enter as many times as they would like and any score can win.

As always at Del-Tone, Free Donuts, Coffee and Lunch will be available for shooters of the event!!

Additional Winter Jackpot Shoots will be held during January and February, so please watch our website!!

Let's have some fun!!!

Jeff

[​IMG]

ooh la la!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Nice prizes Jeff. Wish I could be there.

3. Joe O

Joe O Member

Jeff; What time can we start? I have an afternoon commitment but I want to get in a little shooting before I have to go eat and drink AGAIN! Looking forward to seeing my "shootin buddies" again.
    Joe O

4. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Guess that information might be a little important. Shoot starts at 10:00AM!!

5. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

And with the Vikings game starting at 3:25 you can be home in time to watch them beat the Packers!

6. MNGuns

MNGuns Member

The weather does appear to be a bit warmer on Sunday than it is today. Count me in..!

Cliff Blick
    Princeton, MN

7. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Jeff, looks like you have another nice day for shooting. And, some very nice prizes!!!

I won't make it but Scott S will be bringing up the ham you won at MGC. You can make it for New Year's and hopefully sip some crown with it.

Have a good shoot.

Jimmy Bowen

8. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

And to think I was only a few miles down the road from Del-Tone LAST Sunday. Don't know why you had to have the shoot after I left the state...oh, wait. Yes, now I see:

It was fear of me winning the Crown.

Good luck up there!

9. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Lit, boy am I glad you posted your where abouts on that weekend. I was wondering who might be driving that truck towing a stock trailer full of sheep I saw will driving up I-94. Seemed strange to me that some of the sheep had red ribbons in their hair. Thought it was a bit unusual as most of the time stock trailers are carrying critters that look like they belong on a farm, these did not. I should have maybe put two and two together. I mean the Missouri plates, the model twelve in rear window gun rack and of course, the real tipper, the guy driving had that little, dark, Hitler type mustache.

Puts my mind to rest knowing you were back in Minnesota Denny. For a while I was worried maybe there was a Denny "want a be" loose in our fine state again. Sheese, it took the Minnesota National Guard, the state patrol, and the Society for Animal Protection several years to run you out of the state and to Missouri. We didn't need to witness another "man" hunt. This does however, bring up the question of how you were able to elude detection by the previously mentioned authorities?

10. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Another fun day at Del-Tone!! It was a little on the cool side, but the sun was shinning and there was no wind, so a pretty good day to be out shooting. Thanks to everyone who came out!!!!

Class A

Jeff Hoppes – 49 - gave back prize and money to shooters as I will never take either away from the shooters who come out and spend their own money for fuel, shells and entry fee to support Del-Tone.

Jeff Hoppes – 48 – see above

Scott Steffen – 47 - Crown Royal Package Winner/Lewis Class winner

Scott Steffen – 47

Class B

Joe Opitz – 43 - Crown Royal Package Winner/Lewis Class Winner

Ray Steffensen – 43

Class C

Randy Luth – 35 – gave back prize and money as he agrees with Jeff

Gary Borchardt – 34 – Crown Royal Package Winner/Lewis Class Winner

Daryl Olson – 33

Ties Determined from Handicap Score, then long run from the front.

11. Joe O

Joe O Member

Excellent job Jeff! Nice turnout too. Wish I could have hung around but a person needs to keep the peace at home especially during the Holidays! Is Tom keeping an eye on that bottle of Crown for me? I hope the "shrinkage" isn't too bad! How did you know it was going to be so nice Sunday. Of course the last time you had a shoot planned you missed a little on the weather.
    Joe O

12. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Wish I could have been there. My 50 would have looked pretty good. Good shootin', Jeff!!!

As for Pride Engineer's nasty, uncalled-for post: Mark, I've been praying for you. It's a struggle, I know, but you MUST give up the homosexual lifestyle.

This running all over the country pretending to chase the big shoots...it may work for some, but most of us know the REAL reason...all those husky young fellas you host in your fancy-ass motorhome.

And as for invitations to visit your Tiltin' Hilton, I recall you invited me and the Iowa Clowns for a few nips at the Iowa state shoot. Despite repeated tries, you were never there.

It's all a cover, Mark. And a disgusting thing to try to hide, at that.

Women are quite attractive. You should try one sometime.

13. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Denny, Denny, did I strike a nerve or something? I havn't seen you this vindictive since Big Dan went back to his wife and family.

How about we call a truce. After all, at your advanced age and with the complications you are experiencing from a certain sickness you acquired from your "recreational" hobbies, it would probably be good if we concentrated on more friendly activities. How about coming down to Florida for a shoot this winter, or better yet, how about the SW Grand. Scott Messenger, Scott Stephen, Curt Peterson and me are planning to attend. We could use an "affirmative" action shooter on our squad, the four of us being white guys that like women you know.

I have promised them I'll supply the first two bottles of Crown Royal, we might even be able to arrange a nice comfortable stall at one of the near by sheep ranches for you. It would save you from having to pull the stock trailer clear to San Antonio.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.