1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Del-Tone/Luth-Triple Header Jackpot-April 21st

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

This Sunday, April 21st, the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range will hold its final Jackpot Shoot for the season. And yes, this is it!! Shoot starts at 10:00AM.

Back by “popular demand” we will again have 3 separate Lewis Class events going on at the same time. On Trap 1 there will be a 50 target Lewis Class – 16 yard event, on Trap 2 a 50 target Lewis Class – handicap event and on Trap 3 a 50 target Lewis Class– doubles event. Each Event will be $18.00 with $4.00 going back into the Lewis Class pot for that event. Shooters can shoot any event as many times as he or she would like. A shooter is not required to shoot all three events. If a shooter only wants to shoot 16 yard targets, they can enter the 16 yard event as many times as they would like and be eligible for the 16 yard event Lewis Class pot only.

As always at Del-Tone, Free Donuts, Coffee and Lunch will be available for shooter of the events.

Let’s have some fun!

Jeff

2. Rays

Rays TS Member

If I have any money left after MGC final Jackpot on Saturday,I will be there.Ray S

3. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Ray, with the money you're going to win by shooting good and me by flipping the coin we'll be at Del Tone with plenty of cash. :>) See ya Saturday.

Jimmy Bowen

4. funclays

funclays Member

UP for more FUN

5. funclays

funclays Member

UP for more fun in the SNOW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.