1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DEL-TONE/LUTH JACKPOT SHOOT/RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range will hold a Winter Jackpot/Lewis Class Shoot this Sunday, February 27th starting at 10:00 AM. The cost of the 50 rock event, (25 16yd targets + 25 handicaps) is $17.00 which $4.00 of each entry goes into the Lewis Class pot. Packages of bratwurst, a variety of flavors, will be given away for each Class winner and any 25 straights!! Handicap yardage is determined from your 16yd score plus 2.

As always at the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Free Coffee, Donuts and Lunch for the shooters of the event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see ya Sunday!!

Jeff Hoppes

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

(320)251-9873

2. abbielew

abbielew TS Member

Okay Jeff,

I want some Sunshine and warm temp's to go with those 50 Rock
    Birds....

Hot Coffee too, any way hope to see you this Sunday.

Birddog

3. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Birddog,

Suppose to be 28 to 30 degrees on Sunday. That's t-shirt shooting weather here in the Great White North.

FREE Coffee and Donuts will be available at 9:00am and the FREE Lunch soon after that!!!

See Ya Sunday,

Jeff Hoppes

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

(320)251-9873

4. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Mmmmm, those maple flavored brats were some good eating Jeff.

The weather sounds like it will be a nice "spring" day.

See you there.

Jimmy Bowen

5. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Mr. Bowen,

Please find out and let me know how many times I've shot your Jackpot shoot at the Minneapolis Gun Club this year. I need to know how many more times I have to shoot to be able to participate in on your year end extravaganza Jackpot shoot with all that money on the line. Also, let me know the date the shoot is scheduled on, so I can get things arranged at Del-Tone/Luth to be able to attend.

Thanks,
    Jeff

6. abbielew

abbielew TS Member

Atta boy Jeff, that would be great. you go down there and
    come home with all the loot $$$ Then you will hear those
    Mpls gun clubbers howl and scream. Got their butts kicked by
    a Northern Kid....

birddog

7. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Jeff, I'll check and let you know. The Jackpot final will be April 23rd, so you have until April 16th to get your entry's in for the $1000.00 added money.

Birddog, we welcome ANYBODY to come and shoot the Jackpot's and get themselves qualified to bring home the ca$h. Heck, sometimes we even give away $600.00 diamond pendants.

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday. See ya there.

Jimmy Bowen

8. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

The Sunday’s weather at Del-Tone/Luth’s Jackpot Shoot was not quite what the weather man had been predicting the entire week. Instead, it was breezy and cold which made the targets just a little on the sporty side. Some of the shooters were using different names then sporty, however I can’t print those words on this site. In the end Scott “The Iron Man” Steffens walked away with top honors, some money and a package of Beer Flavored Bratwurst.

Class A Winner – Scott Steffens - 42 $25.00- Beer Flavored Bratwurst

Class B Winner- Denny “The Story Teller” Steinhaus – 38 $25.00-Maple Flavored Bratwurst

Class C Winner – Tom “I’m going to miss until I win” Zitur – 29 $25.00-Philly Cheese Steak Flavored Bratwurst

As always, everyone enjoyed the FREE Donuts, Coffee and Lunch!!!!!

Thanks for everyone who attended and hope to see you again on Sunday, March 13th.

Jeff Hoppes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.