1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DEL-TONE/LUTH JACKPOT SHOOT - MARCH 13th

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range will hold a Winter Jackpot/Lewis Class Shoot this Sunday, March 13th starting at 10:00 AM. The cost of the 50 rock event, (25 16yd targets + 25 handicaps) is $17.00 which $4.00 of each entry goes into the Lewis Class pot. Handicap yardage is determined from your 16yd score plus 2.

Packages of bratwurst, a variety of flavors, will be given away for each Class winner and any 25 straights!!

As always at the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Free Coffee, Donuts and Lunch for the shooters of the event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see ya Sunday!!

Jeff Hoppes

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

(320)251-9873

2. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Jeff, it looks like it's going to be a nice day Sunday to be busting targets at Del Tone. See ya soon.

Jimmy Bowen

3. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

Hey Jimmy,

I'm going to try to get down to the Mpls Gun Club today to get one of those green hamburgers. I'm sorry, I mean one of those green targets to get that hamburger. I have to go to the Minnesota Rifle and Pistol Association meeting today at 12:00pm in Forest Lake and if time allows, I'll be there. I need 2 more entries to be able to shoot in that big money shoot your having in April.

Take Care Jim!!

Jeff Hoppes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.