1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Del-Tone/Luth Jackpot Shoot Jan. 15th/RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range will hold a Winter Jackpot/Lewis Class Shoot this Sunday, January 15th starting at 10:00 AM. The cost of the 50 rock event, (25 16yd targets + 25 handicap targets) is $18.00 with $4.00 of each entry going into the Lewis Class pot. Handicap yardage is determined from your 16yd score plus 2. No shooter can shoot closer then the 20 yard line. Packages of bratwurst, a variety of flavors, will be given away for each Class Winner and the first five 25 straights!!

As always at the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Free Coffee, Donuts and Lunch, (Chili this week), will be available for the shooters of the event inside the George Victor Building!!!!!

Hope to see ya Sunday!!

Jeff Hoppes

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

(320)251-9873

2. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

I'll be in Elk River for a week starting tomorrow. May drive over just to add a little class to the place. Hell, I might bring my gun, too.

3. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

You have a typo in your message, Lit. The word is crass.

4. The Literalist

Drive on up, Rich. Heck, you might see a fender-bender to follow up on and sue the bejeezus out of somebody. Could be a good day for you. I'll even provide the lunch, donuts, and coffee. :)

5. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Blue sky's, light winds, great targets, and the best chicken wild rice soup you've ever tasted.

And lots of cash!!!!!

See ya Sunday.

Jimmy Bowen

6. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Rich, you better bring your law books. With the Lit and Jimmy there together, there likely will be opportunities for work. Now if Big Dan finds his way back from Florida, you'll have a real bunch to deal with.

Better brush up on animal abuse, and asault with dead weapons case law. These three are known for them all.

7. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Hey, Lit

I hope you can make it Sunday. It would be great to finally meet you and find out if you’re actually as handsome as you say!! I’ve heard an abundance of stories about you’re time in Minnesota and Del-Tone would be happy to have you in attendance!!

Jimmy,

I’ve always stuck up for you in the past, but I’m starting to believe Pride Engineer when he states you have a few wires crossed in that head of yours. The last time you were at Del-Tone you had Chicken Wild Rice soup and this Sunday you will be eating some of that delicious Chuck Wagon Chili we serve. Chili Jimmy, Chili.

Jeff

8. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Careful Jeff, telling the Lit he's handsome is risky. Most knowledgable guys won't even bend over in front of him as it is.

If you speak with him you might ask him to leave his bibs and snuff home and put his teeth in. You know he now lives in Missouri.

9. Joe O

Joe O Member

Jeff; Pheasant season is over so I have no more excuses. The last targets I shot at were at the Steer&Calf, I went home and hid my target gun. Spent the last 3 1/2 months with my Benelli "bird" gun. I should be able to find my Beretta by Sunday. Is it OK if I use those same 1 3/8 #4's I was using on pheasants? I haven't had time to catch up on my reloading.
    I think we need to talk, I saw what happened on that little rode trip you made down south.
    Should be a few of our little group there, you did say free beer, right? Or was that chili? I forget.
    Joe O

10. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Joe, I know you'll be shooting your favorite 7/8oz load but if you want to beat the _____ out of your shoulder, feel free.

It's free Chili not beer. I can't imagine what would take place if Tony and Gary were able to get free beer. I don't think Del-Tone would be a safe place to be at the particular time.

It'll be good to see you guys!!!

11. T-Sobania

T-Sobania TS Member

Jeff,

Gary just called and said your having free beer and chili on Sunday. We'll be there by 9:30 so we can be done shooting by 10:30. He also mentioned something about an attorney from Missouri. We may have some work for him by the afternoon.

Tony

12. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

OMG, that toothless, bib wearing, banjo picking, canoe paddling, most handsome man, SW Iowa Clown run-away, is a lot of things, but an Attorney????? Thats really putting him on a pedestal.

Jeff, if HE does show up you'll need to have an XXXXL size hat on hand.

See ya Sunday.

Jimmy Bowen

Mmmmm, chicken wild rice soup.

13. dward

dward Member

Darn!!!!!...The old Lit jets into town and plans to shoot Sunday and I have to fly out Sunday morning......Oh well........The only good thing about not making it to Deltone, is that anytime I shoot on a squad with that handsome bugger, he makes the rest of us look as terrible as Pride sounds when he's making that God awful mating call of his for targets!!

Big Dan

14. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Hey Lit, I like to give you crap, but I also give credit when credit is due. You picked the right place to shoot at on Sunday.

15. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Boy's.... boy's, MO law enforcement has givin' the Literalist 3 weeks to not only get out of town, but to get out of state. He be up dar lookin' for a job and a spanish free trailer court. Banjo and gitfiddle is confiscated. Only baggage will be the sexual predator registry. He is looking for a good attorney and no longer telling lawyer jokes. Get cash.

Yo bunkie.....Maltz

16. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

All I know is if Lit brings his banjo, he has to sing that special song about orange semi-trailers.

17. The Literalist

I plan on coming. I bought a bunch of those pink shells and I'm feeling confident enough to break at least half of the targets. I'm pretty bashful, so if you all see a wallflower standing off to himself...please say hello to me.

now who provides the booze if Gay Pride Engineer isn't there?

18. The Literalist

And I must add...these insults have caused much pain. I have always been quiet and polite. I sometimes can break 20-21 and I'm only on 19 yards. I hope not everyone is as rude as these meanies...and that I'm allowed to shoot from a reasonable distance.

19. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Lit,

Just bring your gun, those Pretty Pink Shells, some Cash, all that Handsomeness I've read about and the rest will be taken care of. Coffee, Fresh Donuts, Chili and the refreshments after the shooting.

Jeff

20. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

I wish I could be there! I had been looking forward to learning the Lit's methods for mooching booze but I'm headed out of town.

Have fun y'all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.