1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Del-Tone/Luth Jackpot Shoot - Dec. 18th/RESULTS!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range will hold a Winter Jackpot/Lewis Class Shoot this Sunday, December 18th starting at 10:00 AM. The cost of the 50 rock event, (25 16yd targets + 25 handicap targets) is $18.00 with $4.00 of each entry going into the Lewis Class pot. Handicap yardage is determined from your 16yd score plus 2. Packages of bratwurst, a variety of flavors, will be given away for each Class Winner and the first five 25 straights!!

As always at the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Free Coffee, Donuts and Lunch will be available for the shooters of the event inside the George Victor Building!!!!! Might even be some Christmas Cheer taking place after the shooting has finished!! :)

Hope to see ya Sunday!!

Jeff Hoppes

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

(320)251-9873

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

And I just loaded up an extra 100 for this! did you check the weather? Should be mid 30s and lite winds. YIKES! Just like shootin at the Silver Dollar but with less wind and better set targets.

see if handlepuller gets a hall pass for this shoot. I'm passin on the Bears. They are kaput.

3. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Jack,

It would be great to see you Sunday at the club. After eating all that great Ham at the Minneapolis Gun Club on Saturday, come on over and have some chili at Del-Tone!!

I've kinda left Handpuller alone since Charlie arrived at his household. I'm sure he's busy and I don't want to get on the bad side of Mrs. Handpuller!!
    :)

Hope to see you Sunday Jack!

Jeff

4. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Yeah Baby!!!!!! The weather is supposed to be great the whole weekend. Such a change from last year.

Jeff, simmer that great tasting chili really slow. We'll be up there around 10:00.

Jack, we'll hold a spot for you on the squad. Wear your MGC hat. :>)

See ya soon.

Jimmy Bowen

5. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Jimmy,

Chili will be on, coffee will be hot and donuts will be fresh!!! Upper 30's with a lot of sun. No excuses this weekend!!

See ya Sunday,

Jeff

6. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Handlepuller will be there! Looking forward to shooting with you guys.

7. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

It'll be good to see ya John!!

Jeff

8. Ithaca$$$Grade

Mid 40's Jeff....you might have to throw some ice in the chili to cool it down a little.....but it will still be good.

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday.

Jimmy Bowen

9. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Jimmy,

Change of plans, we are now having Chicken and Wild Rice Soup for lunch. Should be some good eat'n!!

10. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

11. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

What a day at the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range. The turnout was great, the temperature was in the 40’s, tons of sunshine, a slight southern breeze to make sure everyone kept their head down on the stock and the chili, eeeeerrrrrr, chicken wild rice soup was fantastic!!!!
    The donuts weren’t that bad either!!

Class A

Scott “I’ll shoot and win anywhere” Steffen – 49

Troy Haverly – 48

Class B

Denny Steinhaus – 45

Jimmy Bowen – 45

Class C

Todd Zwych - 41

Rick Nelson – 41

Ties – Handicap from the back.

“Thanks” to all the shooters who came out to shoot yesterday and may everyone have a Merry Christmas!!!

Jeff

12. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

13. Ithaca$$$Grade

Nice job Jeff, especially with the weather. It was beautiful to be out shooting. Targets were good and the trap help were right on their game.

Things were really going good until the Western MN Ringers showed up!!! The Haverly boys and Rick Nelson???? Whats with that? They must have heard about the delicious, famous, Del Tone Chili you were serving. And it was good.

Congrats to Scott Steffen for posting the 49.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Jimmy Bowen

14. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Dammit Jimmy!! It was Chicken with Wild Rice!!!!

15. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

No matter what the chow, it would've been hard to beat a day like that. Unbelieveable weather and good time.

Great to see a good turnout too.

16. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Sounds like Scott "Jackpot King" Steffen did it again. I see even Jimmy took home some cash. Wish I could have been there but the 1700 mile drive from the Silver Dollar was a bit too much.

Keep "em" going Jeff, your shoots have been well run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.