1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DEL-TONE/LUTH JACKPOT SHOOT 12-5/POSTPONED

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range will be holding their Jackpot Shoot this Sunday, December 5th starting at 10:00 am. Several packages of bratwurst will be given away for 25 straights and Lewis Class winners!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free Lunch!!!!!!!

See ya then,

Jeff Hoppes

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

(320)251-9873

www.del-tone-luth.com

2. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Jimmy,

There's so many ways I could answer your comments but I'll take the high road on this one and just say there will be a variety of bratwurst there to win. I'm just not sure if I should give any away for 25 straights as I might be placing the packages in the freezer for the remainder of the winter the way "we" shot last time out.

Have a good weekend every one!!

Jeff

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

St Cloud IS the freezer right now.

4. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Jack,

Come on over this weekend and we'll have something to warm you up with after the shoot.

Jeff

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jeff. I might. Will have my MX15 to road test. But I am slight, and winds beyond 8 mph jostle me on the line. You know, you've seen me battle the Minnesota gales. So and if yo can discuss this with the wind fairy, and the creeks don't rise, I'll show up and partake of the "Black". Oh, and reschedule the NFL football game so that I will not miss any of the NFC North's leading team and whoever they beat this week. OK? This picture from the IA state shoot lends credibility to my frailness on the line.
    mia_2008_03035.jpg

6. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Jack,

I believe the only thing you would need to do to be able to shoot this sunday is put some long pants on, a coat, maybe something to cover those ears and possibly some gloves then you should be ready to go. Besides, the wind never blows at Del-Tone/Luth so you don't even have to worry about that.

PS. I hate to let you in on this little secret Jack, but the Chicago Bears are leading the NFC North.

Jeff

7. abbielew

abbielew TS Member

Bears in the NFC North is plain rubbish. GO PACKERS...GO PACKERS
    GO PACKERS...GO PACKERS GO, GO,GO...

Birddog

8. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Ok Boys,

Here's what we're shooting for this Sunday, Dec. 5th at the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Winter Jackpot/Lewis-Class shoot. Shoot starts at 10:00am.

First five 25-straights and each Lewis Class winner will have their choice of a 6 pack package of bratwurst. The flavors include "Smoked Wild Rice", Regular Polish, Philly Steak and Cheese and Jalapeno Cheddar. Winners choose what flavor they'd like.

MIA-- I picked up the Jalapeno Cheddar just for you.

Free Lunch To All Shooters!!!

See Ya Sunday,

Jeff

9. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

ATTENTION SHOOTERS!!!

THE DEL-TONE/LUTH WINTER JACKPOT SHOOT SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY DECEMBER 5th HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL SUNDAY DECEMBER 12th DUE TO THE WINTER STORM AND THE RESCEDULING OF THE MTA BOARD MEETING.

HELL, I’LL PROBABLY HAVE TO THROW MORE PACKAGES OF BRATWURST INTO THE MIX FOR MORE SHOOTERS TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS,

JEFF HOPPES

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.