1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DEL-TONE/LUTH JACKPOT SHOOT 12-12

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

This Sunday, December 12th, the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range will hold a Winter Jackpot/Lewis Class shoot starting at 10:00am.

The first five 25-straights and each Lewis Class winner will win their choice of a 6 pack package of flavored bratwurst. Flavors include: “Smoked Wild Rice”, “Philly Steak and Cheese”, “Jalapeno Cheddar” and “Regular Polish”. I’ll be adding some additional flavors this week so stay tuned!!!!!

The George Victor Building will open at 9:00am for some Free coffee and donuts and a Free Lunch will be served during the shoot!!!

See Ya Sunday,

Jeff Hoppes

2. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Ok Guys,

I’ve added Maple and Cheddar flavors to the bratwurst to be given away this Sunday, December 12th at the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range. We now have so many packages of brat’s to be given away, it’s starting to be difficult to close the door of the freezer. Even went out and bought a new refreshment container, (Black), for my friends after the shoot. :)

There will be one new rule implemented this week at the shoot. Since it’s suppose to be pretty darn cold this Sunday, “NO WHINING” about the weather will be allowed.

Don’t forget about the FREE coffee, donuts and lunch!!!

Shoot starts at 10:00am.

See Ya Sunday!!

Jeff

3. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY, it's going to be a COLD one!!!!!!!

Jeff

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jeff ,there is no cajoling of the weatherman in MN. And I think you will need to call on Sarah to bring in her dog sled team to give foks a ride. Have a new foot of wonderland here.

5. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Jack,

There's probably a lot of people who would be more then happy to take a free ride from Sarah. I know I would. OOPS, probably shouldn't have said that.

We don't have a foot yet, but when it's all said and done we will. I've always heard there's more SIN in WI than in MN so that's why you guys always get more snow. Not saying it's true, it's just what I've heard. :)

On the bright side of things, it's suppose to be sunny tomorrow!!!!

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.