1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Del-Tone/Luth 2 Jackpot Shoots on Same Day 4-15

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

On Sunday, April 15th Del-Tone/Luth Gun Club will be holding two Lewis Class Jackpot Shoots on the same day. Indicating once again that we're all about “Fun” at Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range!!

The first Jackpot will consist of 12 pair of doubles (24 targets), 26 skeet and 50 5-stand targets for a 100 bird event. The classes will be determined by the number of shooters and the scores shot. Last year a ringer showed up, Ray Steffenson, and won the shoot with a score of 95 which I believe might stand for awhile. The cost of this event is $34.00 with $4.00 of each entry going back into the Lewis Pot. Shooters can enter as many times as he/she would like.

The second Jackpot Event is going to be a 100 target 16yd event. Non-Registered targets where an individual can come out, shoot some targets, get back into the swing of things in case he/she hasn’t shot much during the winter months while not spending a lot of money and yet have a chance to win some of that money back. We’ll even let you choose what time you want to shoot just in case the sun might not be at the right angle in the sky for you're liking when your squad is called!! Yea Baby!!! The cost of this event is $24.00 with $4.00 of each entry going back into the Lewis Pot. Shooters can enter as many times as he/she would like.

Shooting starts at 10:00AM for both events!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free coffee, doughnuts and lunch will be available for shooters of both events.

See ya Sunday!!

Jeff

2. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

3. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Tim,

As much as we'd enjoy having you and I would enjoy seeing that gun, (I looked at the photo's when they were on TS), I think the smart thing to do would be attend the baptism. I'm sure it will make the summer more enjoyable for ya!!

4. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Tim, you go to the Baptism, let me take that beautiful smoke pole and "breakerin" for you. Damn that turned out nice.

Jimmy Bowen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.