1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Dehimmitude Look it up

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by b12, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b12

b12 Active Member

If you look it up you will be fried. Google it then look on page 107 of the healthcare bill.Wild Bill
  2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Yeppers,,,,,,and the say hussein doesn't favor islam.....
  3. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Iknow some don't like SNOPES... So here is a different site...

<a href='http://www.factcheck.org/2010/05/dhimmitude-and-the-muslim-exemption/'>http://www.factcheck.org/2010/05/dhimmitude-and-the-muslim-exemption/</a>
  4. b12

b12 Active Member

Thanks nock1. I hope some of these people understand what this means. Wild Bill
  5. slic lee

slic lee Member

I doubt if no more than 10 looked it up. One day I picked up my 2 kids at school,was International school in Miami Florida, they asked me to drive this girl home something happened to her moms car. I drove into the drive way, the front sdoors were open, people were walking around in dresses but were arab garb. I got out to open her door and help her out and she yelled at me to get back in. Im not used to being yelled at by anyone much less a 9 year old I dont know. I was out anyway, my kids smiled but were worried, two men came out of the opened doorway, stood on the cement portion glaring at me with dilike as I told AJ open the glove compartment, take them both out, I took my Ruger in hand behind my back moving toward my open door as this old man walked out smiling saying this is not necessary. I said,in this my country we walk children to the door to make sure they are safe no matter whose children, we expect this from all parents. You can be sure all in school will hear of this and no one will drive your child here as I placed my hand in the open holding my pistol then moving behind my door for cover. A muslim hating household in Miami Beach. The girl tried to explain the next day in school infidels were not allowed to set foot on their property. Lee
  6. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

If anyone ever calls me an infidel......were going......

GS
  7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

2 men in a threatening posture.........musketman you need to stop eating the daisies.

HM
  8. b12

b12 Active Member

I don't treat a stranger that way the first meeting. While I'm ready for anything I treat anyone with respect if they do in kind.
    I havn't seen any muslums show anyone respect. Apparently you have not checked the word out. Wild bill
  9. wolfram

wolfram Active Member

I would put money on Slic's story not being completely true but suppose it were and then reverse the situation.

Gee what would I do if some guy wearing a turbin rolls up on my property and my daughter is in his car yelling something - then to put a little gas on the fire the towel head produces a hand gun and starts acting like he wants a fight.....he would probably get it in spades.

But then again all of that is highly improbable because the school would never allow somebody to take my daughter anywhere with out my direct permission and they would only get that if I knew the person very well.

But hey if you must make up a Rambo fantasy story then by all means go for it, it is exactly the kind of crap that makes mainstream america skeptical of all the CCWs out there.
  10. b12

b12 Active Member

11. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

How come the same exemption does not exist for Catholic healthcare providers? I agree with bigdogtx, Hussein (and/or others in this administration)favors Islam.

Gentlemen, the battle is joined. It could possibly be resolved peacefully at the ballot box if we were dealing with reasonable people. We are not. We are dealing with Muslims. That means that it will come to blows of one sort or another. That is why presidential candidate Hussein wanted a domestic "security force" - to back up and enforce his horse in this race - Islam!

Read your history. Periodically, Islam raises its ugly head and must be dealt with. That was easy in the past when we were not so constrained by the stupid liberal philosophy of forebearance. When someone has declared that your way of life must end and that you must "submit" to theirs or be killed, I chose to die fighting not at the executioner's block.
  12. b12

b12 Active Member

When you get right down to it and the american history way of living you must consider liberals a traitors.

I can't think of the old bats name that sits on the supreme court but in all realality she thinks the constitut on should be replaced with the South African constitution. Well how has that done for them everysince the Brits. left. S. Africa has 50% unemployment, killings in the streets all hours day and night. People fighting each other for power control. Rag tag armies that don't know who to shoot or fight. That place is a hell of a mess. If that bitch prefers the S African constitution the why don't she move there. Wild Bill
  13. hmb

hmb Active Member

That would be Ruth Bader Ginsburg. HMB
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.