1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Defence Autorization Bill

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by xringjim, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Obama signed the Defence Autorization Bill today. 662 million to enslave us more. What a terrible bill. And you know, Obama even said he really hated to sign it but............oh well. Why does our President sign a bill he doesn't agree with? Why even have a President if this is the way it's going to be?

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

As a Candidate His Highness stated that we need an "internal security force" equal in size to the US Army.

He probably wants them to wear brown shirts too.

Of course if we are all in concentration camps there will be no one working to pay off the colossal debt.

*ptui*

HM

3. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

Obama was reluctant to sign the National Defense Authorization Act only because section 1031 (which allows the "detention" of American citizens) and authority was not strong enough. He criticised the bill primarily for "restricting the ability of ...officials to protect the country" And then went on to say, in a Signing Statement, that "my administration will interpret and implement the provisions described in a manner (we feel) best preserves (our) flexibility..........." In other words, we will do what we want, regardless of what the bill says.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Rick,,,,I think it originated in the senate and IF you look at what the "Tea Party" believes,,,,,it sure wouldn't be in favor of this ***t.....

5. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Halfmile ... he is busy working on it!

Homeland Security is the "internal security force" that he envisions! Big Sis is busy enlarging it!

6. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Gee Whiz, I guess I am wrong again!

I always thought that the Homeland Defense was the responsibility of owners and users of the products invented by Sam Colt, John Moses Browning, John Garand, John T. Thompson, Horace Smith & Dan Wesson, Bill Ruger, Benjamin Tyler Henry, Dr. Richard Gattling, Arthur Savage, John Marlin, Eliphalet Remington, Oliver Fisher Winchester, Daniel Myron LeFever, Oscar Frederick Mossberg and others who contributed to the defense of home and country.

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

As we speak, the Defense Contracting Industry is re-positioning themselves as providers of "Homeland Security Solutions," because that's where the last big, unguarded pot of money in the Defense budget happens to be.

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    How ironic that after the end of the Cold War our opponent gained freedoms while we are losing ours.

9. larryjk

larryjk Member

The current Prez wanted a private army of 400,000 when he took office. That dictator needs to be out ASAP.

10. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

Buzz, what is your gripe with defense contractors? Who would build planes, tanks, guns, etc?

11. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Jimrich, if what you state is true, then we truely have a big problem at the head of state.

12. otnot

otnot Active Member

I will see you all in the FEMA camps. Wish you luck.

13. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

This new bill is an addition to another bill from 1984.
    You all should wake up, find out whats really happening in their country.
    As the last post stated, more new camps are opening monthly.

14. otnot

otnot Active Member

The link above is a pretty good article. I just love the fact that Obummer can decide wheather your a terrorist or not.

15. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

I think it is very difficult for those who have never actually been in a "police state" to understand or even imagine what life is really like. In the Soviet Union for instance, the average person (I don't use "citizen" because they were more "subjects" than citizens) did not walk around, peering over his/her shoulder for the KGB. In many ways they were just ordinary folk, getting up in morning to go work, coming home to dinner, watch TV, read the paper (such as it was) go to a party once in a while, get together with friends, have a picnic in the park, or whatever. Most (unless they were dissidents) did not openly "live in fear" of the KGB and secret police. But always at some level, they were aware that many things, conversations, opinions and actions were dangerous and simply avoided them, even if unconciously at times. Deep down, they always knew not to ask "why" or even ask anything at times. Just keep your head down and go about your business. Don't speculate about the country, the government, the world, or much of anything except perhaps if there would be meat in the government store tomorrow morning. And always, even if just at the far back of the mind, was the knowledge that anyone , at any time, for any reason or no reason, could be picked up by the local police, the KGB, or indeed, could just disappear. I pray God that things change before that scenario plays out here.

16. richief

richief Member

Hey JimRich,
    I know what you mean, but here's a news flash for ya.
    Most people here in the USA "keep their head down and go about their businaess", and are afraid to partake in conversation or forums which "speculate about the country, the government, or the world".
    Americans are allready conditioned!
    Americans fear their government now more than any time in history.
    I have relatives who have told me they are afraid to read a link or two I post on Facebook.
    I ask them "Do you hear what you just said?!!!!"
    They don't get it, that we shouldn't fear the government, the government should fear the people, and this is the demeanor of most Americans.
    So the social conscience is very much allready in a Policed State.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.