1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Deer Creek Conservation Club/Gas City Indiana

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by powderburn, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powderburn

powderburn Member

Hi all-
    Just wanted to pass along some shoot info to you Central Indiana trapshooters (and beyond)........
    We are starting our "3 a month" shoot schedule tomorrow (3/3)
    We are shooting 1st and 3rd Thursdays and last Saturdays of the month Mar. thru and including October. We want to have some fun shoots for gift cards and boxes of shells and the like. In the past we have thrown 4.00 practices, and well, that gets kind of boring. So we thought, maybe if we charged $5 for 25 birds and the winner gets a little somethin' somethin' to take home, that might spark a little more freindly competition. So, for full squads going out for practices, the winner will get a $5 gift card from a chain restaurant or a box of shells. I hope to get some local restaurant GMs to donate some cards for these events. So, come on out. Food available-donation basis, and TV with figure skating or snow boarding or something will be on, and good times.
    Call Patrick Fitzjarrald with any inquiries. 765-425-6556
    And remember. Keep it safe. Keep it open.

2. powderburn

powderburn Member

Oops.....
    In all my excitement, I forgot to say something. Traps will be open and ready to go at 4pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap shooting gas city indiana