1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Deer Creek CC/Gas City Indiana

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by powderburn, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powderburn

powderburn Member

Hi All,
    Just another reminder about our winter shoots starting this coming Sunday at noon. We will have two 100 bird non-ATA shoots. The shoots will consist of singles, draw handicap (22 yrd min), and walking international (starting on the 19) Each event will be 16.00 for targets, and 10.00 purse. Payouts will be split up 60-30-10. After these events are over, we'll have games. Protections, Killers (Annie O's), bushwackers, a doubles protection (if enough two bangers show up), and a split ahoot. Food will be avail. by donation basis-be good to the cook!, and we will hopefully shoot til dark or after-we do have nice lights for night shooting. Our targets will be set to ATA specs just like the old days when we shot registered. So, hope to see a few of you, and please call Patrick @ 765-425-6556 for any inquiries. Hoping for weather like we had this weekend! Thanks, and come on out!

Our club is located off I69 near the Gas City exit (59). I can forward directions to your private messages if interested. Just tell me where you're coming from.

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

up for a good club

3. powderburn

powderburn Member

Thanks Cubancigar, we're trying to get some fun things going. Will be shooting some unique shoots this winter! Ever heard of a walking international doubles shoot? Well, we're going to try one! We'll see what happens!

4. patrick Swartz

patrick Swartz Member

Hay little buddy, how yuall doin

Patrick Swartz
    psswartz@verizon.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.