1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

deep pockets

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rpw, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpw

rpw TS Member

saw dick chaney on the news tonight and his comments on gas and oil prices taking a 30%hike was that he thinks the economy can withstand it. I'm just wondering when the last time him or his family had to shell out for gas at the pump just to try to get around town?

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

A 30% increase would mean that $2.85 a gallon gas would be $3.71.

Eric

3. ks-trap-shooter

ks-trap-shooter TS Member

I am a republican and don't support everything the current administration is doing. But I did vote for them and don't bad mouth. But I heard something a while back, that was pretty interesting and I really didn't think of it until this post...

I read an article awhile back that said that Dick Cheney had not driven a vehicle in over six years...It makes you think.

How I heard this, i was watching something on TV that was discussing Dick Cheney and it said that he signed up for the secret service "Defensive Driving Course" or something to that effect. What it involved was a situation, where an attack would occur to a motorcade, ways to escape in a vehicle using defensive manouvers...They said Cheney, while not driving a car for over 6 years or something like that, could take a car, while driving like 80 mph and do a 180 degree turn during this course and act like he was driving Miss Daisy.

4. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

I don't believe that story. Even professional drivers don't do 180 degree turns at 80 mph. By the way, those 180 degree turns are done by putting on the emergency brake (back wheels only) and then turning the steering wheel. Jake

5. ks-trap-shooter

ks-trap-shooter TS Member

As I am not an expert on professional drivers, it was something like that. Granite, it may not have been that fast and probably wasn't...but that's not what the story was about. It was about gas prices and how Dick Cheney had not driven a car in over 6 years.

6. jabrlin

jabrlin TS Member

How long since Slick Will & Hill have driven a car???? It seems that a year ago
    the Dumb-Crats were going to do something about the gas prices!!Could some-one tell me when that is going to happen??? jabrlind

7. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Chenney sucks!

8. cimmaronkid

cimmaronkid TS Member

Usually don't bite, but this one is just to tempting. First off, I am a Republican and for all the liberal Dems out there, you are to blame for the rise in the oil prices and not the Republicans. Every tree hugging and green group out there has prevented the exploration of known oil fields because they have used the courts to keep these areas from being opened up for production. The liberal left has prevented the building of new refinery stations, limited pipelines that would transport this crude to refineries and to distribution centers causing the cost to rise. If you haven't figured it out, there is no shortage of crude in this country, just an overabundance of users and lack of refineries cause by the liberal left and supported by the Democrats. When gas hits $5/gal (it will), go find a "greenie" and get some gas from him or stuff some snail darters into your mini van and suv and see how well they burn.

Bush has taken a lot of shit in his term, but the one thing he did do was to CUT TAXES TO THE MIDDLE CLASS. If you are passing on an estate, your heirs will not have too much to worry about in the way of takes. Put Hitler-in-a-pant suit in office, and you won't have an estate to leave as it will be all gone in taxes. While you are alive, you will also see a large rise in taxes to pay for her programs for the "under educated and poorer people" of this country. Read that to be the illegal aliens and those on welfare as these folks are willing to give up their individual rights to be supported by the government. When she puts in her Socalized Medicine program, be prepared to be operated on by the resident that has just read about your operation and not the specalist that has performed several hundred. Start selling all those high dollar trap guns now as the Dems are out to get the firearms out of the hands of the populus that they are so afraid of. And I am sure that the terrorists (pick any religion or group) are just waiting for the election to be over so they can attack again without any reprisal. The current situation in the world is NOT due to the Republicans, but instead to Carter and Clinton as they were afraid of world opinion and would rather talk and negoiate with our enemies instead of standing up to them. Stop oil exploration for some bug, give the addicts a free shooting house in San Francisco, give all of the illegals in New York driving licenses, open up the border to more illegals, etc. Yes, you liberal democrats sure know what is good for America.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.