1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Decot shooting glasses

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bakergun, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bakergun

bakergun TS Member

Hello
    I am looking to buy a set of shooting glass. I have been away from shooting for awhile the last time I bought glass of this type I did not need a prescription and I just used Ray Ban.I see a lot of top shooters now using the Decot. What are your thoughts?
    Pete

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Here ya go.....

Shop away!

Curt

3. bakergun

bakergun TS Member

I guess I should of made myself more clear. I have the web site I just wanted to get some input on these glass as apposed to other brands I can't get piratical experience off a web site. I do thank you for your response.
    Pete

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Pete,

Hi! I am a Decot Hy-Wyd Authorized Dealer. Decot products are excellant! They are durable, they have opticians in house, and have a good network of dealers. Give me a call or email, and I would be glad to assist you. All Decot dealers and factory have factory-set pricing. I would be happy if you bought from me. I am also a sponsor of this site.

Matt Woodson - Woodson Enterprises

Ph: 270-804-5454

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Pete...

I've used the Decot lenses for approx. 30 years and have always been very pleased with the quality and serviceability of their product.

Just a damn fine company to deal with.

Curt

6. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

They have a good product and good service. An AirForce team shooter got his car broken into at a big shoot in San Antonio. He needed his glasses to shoot the next day. The Decot guy was able to get his glasses made and overnight shipped, so the shooters trip was not ruined. I was always pretty happy with the quality, now I am impressed by the service too. After my eye appointment next week, you can be sure I am going to get Decots again.

7. wlc

wlc Member

I have only used Decot for shooting glasses, prescription for me and non for my wife. They are a first rate company to do business with. Others are probably good also, but I have no reason to try anyone else.

8. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Decot, Post4 and Randolph are all excellent brands. I think the optical vendor is at least as, if not more, important for service after the sale. I worked with Morgan Optical out of Olean NY and purchased "Rangers"... Wayne Morgan is second to none in service.

regards all,

jay

9. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Pete.... I have used Decots for over 20 years. I just had a major Rx change and decided to shop around for a new set of frames and lenses. After much research, a lot of input from shooters here, and from my own personal experience with Decots, I chose to stay with them. I just purchased a new set of their "Revel" frames and 3 sets of Rx lenses. Absolutely flawless!! Simply put, they are the best in the business. Just my experience... Dan Thome (Trap2)

10. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

I wish my regular glasses were as cheap and as good as my Decots. Outstanding service and a really good product. Price was excellent and the quality was outstanding.

11. phirel

phirel TS Member

There are several fine shooting glasses around. Decot is among the best. I have used them for +- 40 years and have found no reason to change. Lens color can become bewildering and you can get many different opinions. I used to carry 6-8 different colored lenses and would change colors depending on lighting conditions.

One afternoon I was shooting with a many time All American. He told me to throw away most of the colors and use the dark bronze for driving and light bronze for shooting. I did and I believe he was right.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
decot revel

decot revel review

decot revel shooting glasses review
decot shooting glasses
decot shooting glasses for sale
decot shooting glasses review
decot shooting glasses reviews
trap shooting glasses review