1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Decot is a class operation

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GrandpasArms, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandpasArms

GrandpasArms Active Member

Left my Allen shooting glasses at home and had to use a pair of really cheap pair of sunglasses. They are the kind that fit over regular glasses and they are the BluBlocker color - but not rally the BluBlocker brand. I found that I really liked the color and the glasses were fine until the sun actually went down. I actually tried them when the lights came on last Friday.

I called Decot to ask if they have a color "like" the BluBlockers. Even though it isn't listed in their catalog or online, they have several shades that might meet my needs. They actually sent lens samples of two colors (BB3 and BB4), not sample chips but actual lenses for their HyWyd glasses.

I must admit that the quality and clarity of the HyWyd samples put the cheap lenses to shame.

Their eagerness to send actual lenses indicates a quality operation.

No, I don't have an interest in Decot other than the fact that I am planning to purchase a set of their glasses.

Larry

2. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Decot; thanks to Bud is a class product and a class operation!

3. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Another Decot story. Last year at the Ohio State shoot, I stopped by their booth and asked about a lens for twilight shoot-offs in dark(er) conditions. Sure, he said, here's what you need. OK, thanks, I'll call & order them when we return to PA. No need, he said, and put my name into his laptop and brought up my Rx and info, I can order them for you right now. Ok, great, I guess they might be waiting at the door, when we get back home. No, no, he said, they'll be here tomorrow, just stop by & pick 'em up in the afternoon. Those guys are almost as good as my buddy, Rags, out at Kolar...grin

best...mike

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Been using them for many years, many copies, but they are the original!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.