1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Decot Hy-wyd size

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by saluki79, Sep 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saluki79

saluki79 TS Member

I have a pair of Decot glasses and want to order new lenses. How or what do you measure to see if they are a size 64, 67 or 69?

2. Whortle

Whortle Member

I recently ordered news lenses for my Decot glasses and they had the specifics of my orginal order on file. Just call 800-528-1901, I'm sure they will have it or tell you how to determine the size.

Larry

3. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

If you ordered your old glasses through Decot; they will have all needed information on file. I recently ordered new prescription lenses from them and they had all the pertinent information on the glasses that I ordered from them, (approximately 4 years ago), to include the type of bifocals that I have. Ed

4. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

I had different results with prescription lenses for my Hy-Wyds. My eye doctor had to adjust the notches of my last pair with a Dremel tool. It looked like there are small differences from one frame to the next, and the thickness of the lenses at the edges makes a difference. It worked out OK, but the lenses as delivered by the lab (not Decot) just plain didn't fit the frames.

I just ordered another pair in another color, and this time, we agreed I should give him the frames for a week so they could be fitted correctly. They're still good shooting glasses.

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I've had the same frames for 20+ years. Every two years I get new lenses. They have all fit.

6. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

You have to measure across the lens at the mounting points. This way you will know what lens size you have.

7. JTEA

JTEA Member

"You have to measure across the lens at the mounting points. This way you will know what lens size you have. "

In Metric measurements.

JT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

decot frame sizes

decot glasses sizing

decot shooting measuring a lense

determine decot lens size

file decot

how to ajust decot shooting glasses

hy-wyd size