1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Decals for sale $3 mailed

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by DecalDude, Jun 28, 2013.

1. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Hey had some Bustin' Clays up few weeks ago and they went fast!Well pretty much all the decals I put up went fast lol. First decal is $3 additionals are $2.50 each mix and match.

Well we had a run on Orange so these are what we got.
    09newbie_2009_1105261.jpg

09newbie_2009_1105238.jpg

09newbie_2009_1105248.jpg

We have more quantity then whats showing in the pictures All decals are Legal envelope size.(They are roughly 4in tall)

Thanks for looking can PM me as always for payment details.

Jerry Lewis

2. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

3. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

4. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I might be killin my self but if there is something you guys are looking for that I dont have in the pictures ask!

I do other stuff but I like to keep it to stuff I can get in a 9inx4in envelope.

Worst I can say I cant But if you r willing to pay shipping I will make just about anything legal lol.

5. notenoughguns

notenoughguns Member

0   0   0