1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DEC. HOLIDAY TOURN. IN VEGAS AT PSQUAD.COM

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by LV Trapshooting Park, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV Trapshooting Park

LV Trapshooting Park TS Member

Presquad now available at www.presquad.com for our "4th Las Vegas Holiday Trapshooting Tournament & Trapshooter's Texas Hold'em Poker Tournaments". You can also access the official program at the bottom of trapshooters.com home page under the "What's New" section.

Hope to see you here.

Steve C

Las Vegas Gun Club

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I was reading the title to your thread and I thought it said - Doc Holiday Tournament!!! Dam, never heard of a Doc Holiday. Turned out to be Dec Holiday Tourney.

Sooner or later I'm going to have to get those bifocals, I've had a prescription for 7 or 8 years.

Steve, good luck on your December Holiday Tourney. Wish I could make it out, it has been at least 4 or possibly 5 years since I shot at your club.

Everybody, he runs a great club, and you will really have fun even though Doc Holiday won't be there.

3. LV Trapshooting Park

LV Trapshooting Park TS Member

That's funny.....guess I better re-title this thread!

Steve C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.