1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Death row lawsuit reaches Supreme Court

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bawana, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I did not see the opening post but the way I see it the people on death row did not give their vic a brake. They just scared the hell out of them killed them without any drugs to ease the pain. Why should we give them a brake. Bring back sparky, the rope and 6 men with rifles. Also no hood let them see whats coming.

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

It would be hard for me to believe that lethal injection would be "cruel and inhuman" as a way to die. Now, sawing ones head off with a knife in front of a video camera would be for sure.

3. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

I deleted the original post because I thought it trite.

I found it ludicrous that the High Court would hear a case brought by a person on death row who would file a lawsuit because the lethal injection was painful, especially because he had no direct knowledge of how the injection felt!

Morgan

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They are being deprived of their rights, doncha know.

HM

5. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Shootem, THANK YOU. You are so right. I to have felt if they beat their victim to death they should be beaten to death. If they shoot their victim to death they get shot and so on. I would also add put it on TV so they would make others think twice before killing someone.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Bullet in the back of the head. Works for the Chicoms.

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    And executions en masse by releasing a tiger?

8. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

The bad part is that here we are paying our own way. Food, clothing, health insurance and so on. Those who are in JAIL are getting health care, education, cloths, lawyers and so on for FREE. ON OUR TAX MONEY. As far as I'm concern they should all be put to work to earn their stay. NO WORK NO DINNER. We should make jail so uncomfortable that they do not want to go back. But the bleeding hearts will not let us make jail a jail.

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Gargoyle I think you have the right idea. They should pay for their crimes.Like the saying goes" If you can't do the time don't do the crime. Mike

10. JOND

JOND TS Member

Since they have to be buried anyway,bury them alive! Saves money! JOND

11. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

we oughta treat em like the liberals treat a fetus!

12. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I like the last statement. Since liberals are for the killing of the innocent in the womb but have a real problem with killing someone that blows away a family. Kill them the way liberals kill the innocents in the womb. Crush their skulls then rip their limbs off then throw them in the dumpster. Liberalism is a brain disease.

13. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

I am a strong advocate of the death penalty and have been most of my life. But I don't support the idea of "beat the victim to death, so lets beat the con the death, or he raped and killed kids so lets rape and kill him." It sounds easy but it's not quite that simple! Most of these type of criminals are sociopaths and they could give a damn less what happened to the victim or to themselves. If they did they wouldn't have committed the crime to start with. So by torturing them as part of the death penalty is nothing more than making society feel better about executing the criminal. There no more alive or dead when the death penalty is administered. It's all about making society feel good!

Actually, pulling the lever to start a lethal injection or hanging a prisoner may be harder than most of us can ever imagine. This is the psychological issue prison guards wrestle with all the time. The trauma of taking another persons life is well documented in the number of psyche claims filed under the states workers compensation system.

I know we all say we could do it and not give it a second thought but actually most say and then do another. The idea of taking another persons life (even a criminals) goes against everything we are raised to believe.

The death penalty should be administered under the laws of the state and should be used to rid our society of the rotten apples in the system. But,there is a real difference between torture and the death penalty. We need to be wise in its differences and application or we will have the liberals calling for the abolishment in the future.

Rick

14. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I could care less how they are executed. The quicker they are in the ground the better off everyone will be however you do it. The quicker they are gone the quicker the world will be a better place. I am not for torture but I disagree that the murderer doesn't care. I am sure many of them don't care about anyone's life, their own included. You can see that by how often these sick perverts take their own life right after butchering others. But they will care about being tortured when it is happening to them. If you want to motivate the executioner show him a little tape of the butchered victim. Show him the grieving family when they found out a love one has been brutally murdered. You won't have any problems getting volunteers after that. There is no way to rid the world of these pieces of human debris that some liberal won't oppose. Tell them it is a very late term abortion of an unwanted person and maybe they won't care.

15. jester-the-molester

jester-the-molester TS Member

I whole heartedly agree with Rico46.

Want to read some gruesome descriptions of botched executions, read the above link. Sure, one can say they deserve it (I'm certainly not pitying the murderer). However, some of these executions have left witnesses psychologically scarred. Its no different than the Muslim extremist beheading or stoning a person in front of a crowd.

Should be ban executions because of this, NO!!! But issues need to be addressed otherwise the powers that be will stop it... AGAIN!!

16. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

Collect them all up and send to Iraq as point men for our servicemen and women. Our politicians say that we can't torture any prisoners and don't see that beheading is torture, so let the rag heads do the work for us. Saves some of our troops lives and saves money on caring for them. After all, getting killed over there is not graphic.. Yeah right!!!!

Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.