1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Death Penalty Not a Lock for Terrorist KSM

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

More wishy washy from hussein,,,,he says that KSM will get the death penalty,,,,but remember you also have to have 12 New Yorkers AGREE to the DP,,,,he should have sent to TX,,,,we have an express lane for the DP and we USE it,,,,well another end around....

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

If this guy gets off - it will be the biggest embarrassment the Obama administration can imagine.

That's why Bammie is out there telegraphing his wishes for the DP...he's telling the system in advance, "Don't hang me out there on this, boys - I'm itching to prove that our liberal justice system works...but if it works TOO well and this creep walks, I am one dead ____er."

3. warren

warren Member

I think the case is already blown, Obama already said they are guilty and will get the death penalty, the lawyers will make that grounds for dismissal.

warren

4. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

If and when he gets off it will be what hussein wanted. i.e. birds of a feather etc....

5. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

Jury selection........GOOD LUCK

6. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

can't be a fair trial......everybody has already said he will get the death penalty...they are almost promising it...

I pray this piece of s**t dosen't walk...imagine the feeling the survivors of 9-11
    would have if this happens!!

tony

7. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

You guys are jumping the gun! Before you even get to jury selection there are going to be tons of motions regarding evidence, statements, and every other right guaranteed under the 4th, 5th & 6th Amendments of the Constitution that BO extended to the terrorists. What I am going to watch is whether a judge, can honestly ignore who the defendant is and apply the law fairly. IF that happens, which is no guarantee, then you can bet those bastards will be let go.

Answer this question honestly, if the local police did what the CIA did, would a cop killer walk?

Where's John Wayne when you really need him?

HJH

8. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Where is a REAL president when you need him?

hussein is a disgrace.

9. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Let em walk,,they won't walk very far,,,,,

10. crusha

crusha TS Member

It's a distraction, true enough, Gary. But it could backfire on Obama.

The public might look back upon the military simplicity with which George Bush handled these things, and may even think to themselves: By George, I think he had the right idea after all!

11. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

This guy isn't going to walk, stop worrying, he will be in jail for a long time. Now I will agree, there is the chance of him being found not guilty of being the mastermind of 9/11.

Nancy Pelosi is going to see to it that if he skates on the terroism charge, he will be charge with not having purchased health insurance. And in the new and improved, changed American that is a hanging offense. Nobody can beat that rap. The miserable SOB doesn't have a chance if he faces that charge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.