1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Mr. Foggy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

trench12

As a matter of fact the Hammer did invite me up to the I-O way shoot but some of us has to work for a living so I can't make it well I am still off from work because of the regular 2 week shut down but as of 07-16-07 I will be back in full swing but maybe we all can hook up at the grand this year of the prelim week if so I will bring some extra wood with me.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Thanks for the invite also.
    <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

foghorn

2. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Yep HTH is the biggest gas producer in I O wey, especially after eating Trench's beenie weenies, If you corked up ol Hammer iowa would be wiped out when she blew. Keep your sporran fully loaded. Steve,,,,,,,

3. lju

lju Member

Foggy, I will be at the Grand with the Hammer from Monday thru Sunday of the Prelim week. Hope you look us up. Biff will know how to spot us as he became part of the gang during the US Open. Nice shooting at the Ky State shoot.

PS bring lots of quarters if you're into playing tonk.

lju

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

lju

Ok I did play Tonk before but it is not a southern thing that I know of if so then I was not taught it but I liked the game but will need a refresher course for sure because it has been 10 years at least.

I plan on being there for the prelim week end unless I decide to use the 1 holiday that I can take up til december if so then I can take off work for 1 day but thought I would use it during the grand week but not for sure now.

Ok I will bring a roll of quarters and hope to bring home some folding cash instead.

Ok yall will explain the rules to me correctly won't you.

foggy

5. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Foggy, STAY AWAY FROM THESE DAMYANKEES (except for lju)! The crew is a bunch of card sharks and take advantage of anyone they can. Please get some lessons now so when we do meet up you can go home a winner.

6. j l c

j l c TS Member

DAMYANKEES-Hmmmm-now why would he reference all his loyal followers in that maner. did someone pull the wrong finger? Go Hammer! Crank

7. rich A

rich A TS Member

Harry, that hurt clear over into Illinois. Where could you find a better, more loyal group of fans as Crank referred to. Sootemall do you think someone put the cork in or pulled it out. Biged is more than right, loyalty is so thin when the upper ranks look down. Biged and Trench12 have devoted so much time and effort in perpetuating the image of Harry the Hammer. Trench12, may be you need to devote more time to publicity and future promotions. The Hammer has been in the SOUTH to much lately.

8. Soot Them All

Hey there HTH, calling us flatlanders was bad enough, but now DAMNYANKEES, I have a good notion to kick you square in the sporran next time we meet up, I guess next time I see you I'm going to call you a hillbilly. Trench's feelings are going to be hurt also big an little ed's.

Hey Foggy, if you get into a game of tonk with lju you'll be OK he will keep the Plumber from getting all your quarters, also be on the lookout for Uncle Wrinkles, also a card shark of the oldest order. The rest of us are mere pawns and puppets of those above. also don't cut the cards.

Lastgun me thinks we hit a nerve with ol Harry with the Ill wind corking, what do you think. Are you going to come to DeWitt Sunday so we can get this damnyankee junk cleaned up. In good fun Steve F....

9. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Soothemall,

Hope you lucky guy's have a great time at the I'O way State, would love to be there kickin "Weedsitter's" (Don Browns) Butt.

Unfortunately have just had my left shoulder replaced and cannot shoot for 6 months, we "Aussies" are hopeful of being back at the I'O way State next year, as Mr Brown would say "God willin and the crick don't rise"

Anyway Steve keep well, shoot often and say "Hello" to all the gang for me and
    give them all warning the Aussie's are a cummin in 08.

Release Trigger.

Downunder.

PS. Say Hello to Dennis Bigelow and Phil Thyer for me would you.

10. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Biged,

Ain't it a bitch get'n old, tell Mr Big I feel for him, is he still having the "Love Affair" with the Krieghoff or is that love only a memory now.

Tell him I have divorced my K-80 and am now courting a beautiful MX10 what great curves she has, also has a great set of cannons.

Also pass onto Phil, looking through Keyholes is what causes eye problems.

Release,

Downunder.

11. Soot Them All

Hey there release trigger, as BigEd said we will pass along your greeting to Mr Big and Phil in Iowa, sure wish you could be there but we understand, I guess we will hopefully see you next year.

It's Hell to get old but i only feel old, now Mr. Taft thats old.

I talked to Weedy last weekend at janesville's shoot, He's OK same old weedy.

Hope your shoulder gets better and we will see you in 08. Steve F.....

Keyhole's that was a good one...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

sootemall