1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dear IRS

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GRR, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GRR

GRR TS Member

Old One Eye, I couldn't have said it better. You hit the nail right on the head. Nobody should pay all there income tax until you get caught. Then only pay what you owe, no penalties or interest, a president has been set.

Gary

2. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

3. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

I LIKE IT...!!!!!!!!
    This may be an excellent adjunct to the "Tea Parties" being held around the country. Withold tax payments until caught...then file suit if the IRS requires any private citizen to pay any more than they were willing to accept from Tim Geithner. This could result in the treasury coming up millions...perhaps BILLIONS of dollars short. Sadly....that isn't going to stop President Obama and the Democrat Congress...they're used to spending money they don't have.

4. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

All kidding aside. Nobody should file this year. If the country's is going to go belly up then I would rather do it without any so called borrowed money that our children will owe. Lets do it on our on dime. Its going to happen anyway.
    The middleclass will finally be poor and the rich will be richer. B12

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Obama knows best what to do with YOUR money. I bet many business will make only $249,999 this year.

If the IRS confiscated all of the income over $75,000 from the top 2% that makes over $250K. It would take 20+ years of this larceny just to pay back the money Obama has spent in his first month.

"When govenment grows to large, it also grows arrogant"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.