1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

dealing with GunDr

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TD1958, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TD1958

TD1958 TS Member

Has anybody ever had dealings with GunDr? Is he a reputable gun smith, how was the work he done as far as quality, etc. Thanks, Tim
  2. headhunter

headhunter Member

Great guy, does top notch work. Don't hesitate to have Doug do work for you. He's one of the good guys.!
  3. steve mainus

steve mainus Active Member

You will have a hard time finding anyone better than Doug. Great guy to deal with, top notch work, does everything he can to help you. He is always busy, so be patient being as far as him getting back to you. He will, it takes time sometimes.
  4. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Active Member

I have dealt with him and could not recommend anyone more highly.

Bob
  5. Quick 1

Quick 1 Member

Work was excellent,fee was as estimated, and the gun was shipped when he said it would be. It doesn't get any better than that!
  6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Excellent work on my '63 browning Broadway superposed.
  7. TD1958

TD1958 TS Member

Thanks to all that replied, Tim
  8. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear TD1958,
    The Gun Doctor, Doug Braker is the best you can get. His skills, knowledge & performance are legendary. I rank him right up there with Smokey Yunick of NASCAR fame. He is a man of his word and his past performance & achievements are his credentials.....Respectfully Submitted...Ex-Jet Boat Bill...Life Member ATA
  9. spitter

spitter Active Member

GunDr is my Go2 guy for my 90Ts and apparently he does excellent work on Ljutics and others... Just recently he was my source for a pair of 90T sideplates...

Good Guy, Good Work...

Jay Spitz
  10. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Doug is the epitomy of what a great gunsmith is. He is a true asset to this forum and to the shooting community as a whole. You will get nothing but the finest work from his shop.

ss
  11. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

I have to chime in and agree with all who posted good things about Doug. He did a job on my Ljutic a couple of years ago; nickle plating the rec'r and "gold" accents. I get compliments on it every time I shoot it.

HBT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.