1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dealing with ATA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by claydust0069, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claydust0069

claydust0069 Member

I must say that in the last week I have had some questions and dealings with the ATA about my averages and I want to acknowledge that Kathy Key was really on top of things, answered my questions and got my little situation resolved quickly. I know we sometimes see some negative things on here about the ATA but I have to say thank you to them and to her in particular.

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

You're right. Kathy is fantastic and will go very far out of her way to help.

I would, however, implore everybody to at least make an attempt to find the correct person at the ATA to solve their problem, rather than just defaulting to contacting Kathy.

(I'm not implying that Kathy wasn't the correct person to help you with your situation, claydust0069, just that I know some people call her regardless of what their need might be because she is so helpful.)

3. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Ditto on Kathy! She seems to be in the know about everything going on in the ATA. I'm sure some things are "not her dept." but she is always helpful anyway! Great customer service when talking to her!

4. Beagleman

Beagleman TS Member

Yes, the ATA move may be the reason. They meaN TO PLEASE. I called to complain about the Ohio State Shoot not offering Lady II category and the girl at the office put Mr. Gibson on the line. Thank you for the explanation and I sincerely hope Ohio State TA reconsiders their category for next year. The response has been terrific. Lady shooters coming out of the woodwork. GO GIRLS.

5. JES

JES Member

Ms Key is the best, any problem fixed imediatly!! thank you to Her she is always right there when I e-mail a problem!!

6. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Problem with Kathy is that she is soooo nice and soooo helpful and always makes herself available that, when I need something from the ATA, I call or email her.

Bob

7. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Did KK move to Sparta?

8. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Barry,

No, Kathy didn't move. She works mostly from home now. With occasional trips to Sparta.

9. Barry C. Roach

Too bad. Didn't one Vandalian move to Illinois from the Ata office there?

10. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Yes. Shawn Seippel (IT) moved.

11. Barry C. Roach

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.