1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dealers and Deals

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by berettaugb, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berettaugb

berettaugb TS Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Theyre in business like any one else to make money, they havent realized most of the gun buying money is geting tight .......so if you want a deal let them sit the guns a while and sonner or later the euro will drop valve. and you wont have to take a second mortage on your home to buy a new gun.
    none of the well know big dealers semm to have any real deals going, Etchen guns gives you "beretta bucks", redeemable only for Beretta online clothes which we all know are about 40% too high, Browning gives you the special price and Cynergy club goodies which are very nice, but who doenst have a nice hard case, a soft case, and a range bag, a browning hat for a lot less than the $400 they say its worth.Plus the cynergy has no market here do to its european styling, ask me, I bought one and had to lose $500 to trade the dog off to some other poor fool. dont even get me started on the ridiculous kgun and p gun prices......oh yeah forgot the euro did all that!!!!!!! so lets let the euopeans but all the guns for a while and watch how fast the new deals in the USA start popping up. it comes down to the fact if you want it,you pay the inflated prices.........bad part is when the euro levels off youre in way over current market value and now you take the beating selling it........so cheer up guys just like sir Isac Newton said what goes up must come down.....then your $15,000 k or p gun will be back at $7-8 thousand.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.