1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DEAL PENDING For Sale MX-14 Combo DEAL PENDING

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by chipking, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

***DEAL PENDING***My foolishness can be your gain.

A good friend of mine was moving back home for good and in a burst of foolishness (telling myself I just had to have it for a back-up gun) I bought his Perazzi MX-14 un-single combo. Then to perpetuate the myth in my own mind I bought a Precision gold Release/release bottom first trigger set to use in it. I have since proven to myself that there is so much difference in the fit and feel of my primary gun and the MX-14 that I would be better off selling the MX-14.

NOW about the gun. I am the third owner and did shoot regularly with both former owners. I guess I should add for honesty that both of them have cleaned my clock with this gun on occasions. The gun has been well cared for and lockup is still to the right. It is all matching (#115xxx),including the bottom first pull/pull adjustable trigger,wood, furniture and with the O/U 1 number off from the rest of the gun. There is a new parts kit with the gun.

The un-single is 33 1/2" with .725 bore and 30 thousandths choke.

The O/U barrels are 31 1/2" and were worked by Wilkinson for the original owner and are 740 bore in both barrels with the top choked 27 thousandths and the bottom choked 17 thousandths.

There are some small handling marks on the wood and the old Kick-eez pad was melting and was replaced with a kick-eez rocker that I had laying around the house. The pad is not fitted but was close enough that I could test the gun with out worrying about harming the stock. The stock is the typical Perazzi neutral cast, LOP is 14 3/8. and the stock has the Perazzi 4 way adjustable comb.

This gun shoots flat and I put spacers under the comb to get the high POI I like.

I am asking $6750 plus shipping to your FFL IF you want everything. I will sell the Precision Gold bottom first release/release for $1150 shipped separately which means if you want the MX-14 and parts kit I will take $5600 and shipping.
    If you live close to Fredericksburg VA we can get together for you to try the gun.

chipking_2008_030348.jpg

chipking_2008_030349.jpg

chipking_2008_030352.jpg

chipking_2008_030353.jpg

chipking_2008_030354.jpg

chipking_2008_030355.jpg

chipking_2008_030356.jpg

UPDATED 5/16/2011

Will consider a trade for a Right Hand Caesar Guerini Challenger or Magnus 34/32 Trap Combo. Would also be willing to consider a RV of equal value.

***DEAL PENDING***Thanks

--- Chip King ---

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

e-mails and PMs answered. Up to the top

--- Chip King ---

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

Update Stock is neutral cast and with the comb could work for either left or right.

--- Chip King ---

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Helluva good price, Chip. Someone will realize it and snarf it up.

I wouldn't sell mine for less the $9500.

Whiz

5. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Whiz uuuup we go

--- Chip King ---

6. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

7. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

8. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

Trade info added

--- Chip King ---

9. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

bump for Chip

10. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

Just to let those who don't know ChipKing, He is a up standing person who is honest and a good person to deal with.

11. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

Man, the economy must suck. An MX-14 combo for $5,600, and it's still sitting here? Some one is missing this deal.

12. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

Very Interested Adam please e-mail me at chipking@cox.net or call me on my cell at 540 845-2686.

I sent you an e-mail with my home phone number.

--- Chip King ---

13. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you for all the interest. Currently there is a deal pending on the MX-14 Combo

Thank You again

--- Chip King ---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.