1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Deal on TS.com that went GREAT!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Old Texas Marine, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

0   0   0

Guys,

There have been a few threads lately about deals that went bad. You should know of one that went by-the-book.

Art D posted a Ljutic for sale on this forum awhile back. I responded, he sent photos, we visited via the phone a time or two and came to an agreement. I sent him postal money orders and the required FFL info and I picked up the Ljutic last evening from my FFL.

Everything went as promised and the Ljutic is as described and even better, he sent me an extra stock, forearm an a recoil reducer that was not part of the advertised deal.

Art is a very nice gentleman to deal with and all should know it.

Merry Christmas,

HBT

PS It will be shot as soon as it gets above freezing here.

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I sold a TM 1 barrel to Neil Winston, and everything went great, just as it is supposed to. Thanks Niel, Mike.

3. Dick The Shooter

Dick The Shooter Member

0   0   0

I bought some reloading items from himejim

all great

Dick Lawrence

4. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

I have had great purchasing experiences with T.K. Ford, Jim Elliott, and Josh Lovejoy, just to name a few. What surprised me most about this forum, is how people bash each other over the most immature subjects. I don't deal on here much, just if I am looking for a specific item, but all people so far have been the best!!..........Rob G.

5. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

I too have never had a problem with anyone on this site...Thanks to Josh, Bob, Mike, and to all who I have done business with!!!!!

6. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Buying and selling with THEBIGSKI has been a pleasure. A pleasure to do business with! Thank you!

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

8. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I sold some gun wood and bought some on ts.com and it was all good!!

9. 682 beretta

682 beretta Member

0   0   0

I have had a couple of dealings with reyper (Rey Perez) and everything was dandy. In fact one deal was a 3 way transaction that included a fellow in Colorado with a barrel. Rey put the whole thing together, and everybody was happy.

10. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I know and have shoot with Rey a couple of times. He is top notch all the way. A very good shot as well. LOL. Break-em all. Jeff

11. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I have also had great results buying and selling with the folks on TS.COM. In every case, when I sent something out before payment, payment arrived.

In only one case was I disappointed with service. Live and learn.

However, in every deal where I bought or sold something, like Perazzi Big Bore says, ALL GOOD!

Merry Christmas to ALL.

12. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I bought a 3200 from a person on this site...it was better that what he described!

13. Gregg535

Gregg535 Member

0   0   0

I recently purchased a 90-T off this site from DanM and the deal went as good as it possibly could. He was a great guy to deal with and kept me up to date on what was going on and the 90-T was in the factory box and exactly as new.

Gregg535

14. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Got KX-5 from kreighoffkrusher and EVERYTHING went perfect.

15. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

0   0   0

Good communication is the key to successful deals. Feedback, such as this is thread, is an important part of the communication process. Thanks for posting.

16. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Well, I'll just wrap all the shooters here into one bundle.

Because I do not take credit cards and I do accept personal checks, all of the work I do for the shooters here is shipped with an invoice attached to the returning box. Therefore, the owner has his gun back in his hands before I get paid.

NOT one time, has anyone stiffed me, or been anymore than a week and a half, before sending me payment.

Thanks to you all,

Merry Christmas,

Doug Braker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.