1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Deadly new deer tick virus--no vaccine...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, Jul 29, 2013.

1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/deadly-new-deer-tick-virus-emerges-in-new-york/?utm_source=SilverpopMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=July%2026%202013%20Daily%20Newswire%20%281%29&utm_content=

No vaccine.

But billions of tax dollars are being spent for gun legislation and gun control to prevent the 8,407 annual gun deaths nationwide, that include LEO actions out of 2,400,000 US deaths annually.

Total gun incidents nationally per year, average two gun incidents (assault with gun or gun homicide) per year, per Law Enforcement Officer nationally. That would be the total number of gun incidents nationally per year divided by the number of law enforcement officers across the nation as an estimate.

How are the American people being protected and defended and best served by their tax dollars?

Certainly not by banning 'assault rifles' which account for .02% (if memory serves me correctly) of the 323 death by rifles per year nationally including LEO actions.

And what about that stomach virus possibly transmitted somewhere in our food supply?

Don't take my word for it. Work the statistics form the CDC and FBI crime charts yourself and see what you get.

This may be why the administration is funding its own gun crime statistic collection agency with taxpayer money, like we really need it.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Let me inform you that a healthy distrust of leadership in America these days is a good survival characteristic.

HM

3. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Just the stats, sir. :)

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Guess there isn't enough money in it for the pharma companies

I find it odd that there is a vaccination in horses for West Nile, but none for humans. The reason? Not enough money to be made off humans to justify the cost of the research to make the vaccine

Yeah they are really caring for their fellow man

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

You are right Doggai, it's all about money

6. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Forget about a vaccine, kill the ticks. HMB