1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

De Vault Elite Conversion

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by St thomas gun club, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. St thomas gun club

St thomas gun club TS Member

Would like to see a picture of this conversion on a bt99.

2. Top Single 35#

Top Single 35# TS Member

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

St Thomas. Go to the DeVault website an look at his ribs he puts on guns. And envision those on a BT. That is the reference to a "DeVault Conversion".

Here is a Moneymaker conversion on a BT STainless. One of the nicest guns I have seen. Not mine, rather the lad in the picture. He shoots this gun quite well. He is a MInnesota shooter and I had the pleasuer of squading with he and his cousin about 2 weeks ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you want to convetr your BT to a DeVault conversion, Dennis will change yoru rib to make it adjustable and of couse he makes some of the finest stocks on the market for trapshooters. But before yo spend that money, consider buying a whole new gun from DeVault.

The above gun has had the BT100 rib removed and a "Clyde Slide" added to the rear. The rib is MoneyMaker.

4. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

And notice the belt buckle that young man is wearing. Bet he won it at a shoot.

5. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

I had heard that Dennis' conversions are now limited to Beretta 391's only. He will make a custom fitted stock to just about any gun out there.

Phil Berkowitz

6. St thomas gun club

St thomas gun club TS Member

Thanks for the info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.