1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DC SNIPER'S They Shouldn't get the needle.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

DC SNIPER

I think the needle is to good for them. I think they both should be put in a 5 acre lot with bushes, cars, trucks, blinds, tree stands and the fence around the 5 acres will be electric. Now let in two military snipers and let them have fun for a week. Then put them down. The reason, they did the same thing to the people of Va, Md, DC and other places. Let them know before they die the fear the people felt.

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I like the idea of fencing em in. Give em a dog house or something to live in, but set the food and water they need to live on outside the house. Start out with a bunch of kids outside the fence and give them bb and pellet guns. Everytime one of em comes out to get a drink or some food they getted popped in the a** or head.

After about a year of that, then have a nationwide lotto, and whoever purchases the winning ticket they get to pick the gun of their choice and finish the job. I know I would buy a bunch of tickets to have the chance.

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Staked out on ant hills.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Sharpshooters to wound them once for every bullet they put into others.

Let them heal up between shots.

Then let the victims' survivors have them.

HM

5. 410 JIM

410 JIM TS Member

Think I may take a whiz at precisely nine tonite

6. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

I too feel the need to flush at about 9pm tonight....

7. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

DC SNIPER

Auctioneer:

John Lee Malvo is already inside a razor wire fence complete with deer stands of a sort (guard towers) and snipers (Dept. of Corrections guards).

There will be no needle for Malvo. He was sentenced to multiple life terms without the possibility of parole.

sissy

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

They should be hitting the switches right now..bye bye Mo

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Does not matter what I think, but we are a civilized country. Let's stay that way.

10. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Tatoo an American flag across his forehead then drop him naked in the Afgani hot zone with a dud grenade around his neck.

11. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

So Jack you don"t buy the "An Eye For An Eye" thing,,,,,,as it is writen in the Big Book???? curious,,,,

12. o3dave

o3dave TS Member

Death by hungry pigs. Might be more fitting for the army major in texas.

13. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

This creep, or his little buddy, killed Dean Harold Meyers almost across the street from where I used to live in VA. Could have been me, since I bought gas at the same station several times a week. To think that there are actually people out protesting against this execution! If there ever was a case that demonstrates the need for severe punishment, this was it. Too bad they only get to do it once!

14. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Those that are protesting outside the prison walls should be given cards reading "Thanks for Coming" ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

15. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Recoil Sissy, it does not matter if Malvo is in behind a fence or not. He is as GUILTY as Muhammad in pulling the trigger. Who said he didn't in some of the shootings? He to should be put to death. They will not hang them, they will not use sparky any more but they will use a needle because its KINDER to them. BS BS BS. They were not kind to their victims. They didn't give them a choice or a nice peaceful way to die. Kill them both in the way they killed our friends and neighbors. Besides, that would I hope make others think twice before doing the same thing.

16. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

FEAB9

Curt

17. Trap4

Trap4 Member

Auctioneer, very well put, I agree 100%

Trap-4

18. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

It will never happen Auctioneer, sorry to say that thanks to the feminization of America...a proper (as they used to say in the old west) "comeupance" for any viscious criminal is just not in the cards anymore...we should just be thankful that animal is now in the hands of the Lord and Im sure his afterlife is going to be "hell"

19. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Doesn't something in our Constitution say that we have not only have the right to bear arms and (also) that there shall not be cruel and unusual punishments? I believe our proud country has weathered many storms by sticking to its Constitution which is protected and served by many patriotic citizens inside and outside of the military. Or, to post a trite saying, but likely true in this case, "don't throw out the baby with the bath"...

20. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

As someone once asked, "Why would they use a steralized needle for a lethal injection?" A rusty one would be fine!

Big Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.