1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DB-81 information

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rtchman, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rtchman

rtchman TS Member

Specifically this is directed to Mr. Dan Thome (Trap 2). Can you please email me at the provided email address. I have some questions about DB-81's and you seem to be very knowledgable about them. Thanks for your time sir.

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

email sent.......Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. skinitback777

skinitback777 TS Member

Please share good info with the rest us that own a DB-81

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

777... My information will be somewhat biased, as everyone that reads these threads will attest to. My preference for the DB-81 is not a well kept secret, by any means. I am far from being an "expert" on DB-81's, however, I have done quite a bit of research on them and have, in the last 3 years, totally rebuilt and restored 2 of the very early model DB-81 Combos. Both are from the early 1980's, both in the 55XXX serial range. It does seem as though Mike Greenblatt (perazzibigbore) and I share a common love for this guns qualitites. Some of us shooters really develope a deep respect and appreciation for certain makes and models of shotguns, and I am one of those. I like all trap guns and really enjoy shooting them all, regardless of make or model, but, the DB-81 is definately my favorite, both to handle and to shoot.....Dan Thome (Trap2)

5. skinitback777

skinitback777 TS Member

Thanks Dan,I have looked for some time now for a good used DB-81 and did find one, and I to love all shotguns also rifles , but even know I have shot a few of these before buying one, to my surprise I shoot the DB-81 alot better than I thought I would with just a few rounds through it. Now with out starting a all out fight on this sight, It took alot of FLATS to be half this good with my K-gun, So I am trying to learn all I can about my DB-81 and your Knowlage has been a big help from other treads you have wrote in. Thanks, and that 3200 you sold me is still shooting great and looking fine!

6. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

777.... I think you may have me confused with my father who lives in Sacramento. I don't think I have ever sold a 3200 to anybody.....Dan

7. skinitback777

skinitback777 TS Member

Yes I did mean your dad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.