1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DB - 81 Combo 34/32 For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Remingtondon, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

DB - 81 Special Combo 34"/32" for sale, Top single barrel Pro-ported and comes with 4- Briley Thin wall tubes. Barrel has cones removed and bores polished by Top Line. O/U barrels are 32" fixed original chokes and are Pro-ported also and cones and bores polished by Top Line. Stock has Perazzi adjustable comb and Soft Kick system and adjustable LOP from 14" to 15" with Kick-eze pad. Trigger has Alliem releases top and bottom and can be any combination release or pull. Also this trigger has the adjustable lop slide trigger piece and the internal sellector allows you to select firing order top or bottom first. Comes in a Perazzi case and all serial numbers match metal and wood and I'll sell it for $4995 plus $25 ahipping and handleing to your FFL. E-mail above or call 585-786-5288 to reserve this lightly used DB -81 combo. Thanks for looking and hope you enjoy shooting for years to come. I have a slow dial up system but pictures can be e-mailed upon request. Don

2. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

Shooters, I apoligise for not getting pictures out quickly but I am presently experience technical difficulties between camera, printer and hard drive. I will be sending out photo's to all of you who have requested them in the order I was asked as soon as humanly possible. Thank you for your patients, Don

3. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

Pictures available now through e-mail and if MIA reads this and would have a minute to help a fellow Perazzi owner post photo's, I would deeply appreciate it. I'm told your a pro at posting photo's on Trap shooters and I have found I'm NOT!
    Thanks for Looking ... Don

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

just send me the pics on my email via attachment. An I'llput them up for you on this thread

Jack

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

[​IMG]

As long as this gun is not held together wiht the tape, this gun has some potential. I am OK with Pro-Port and Briley's. In fact Briley might be as good as fixed. (likely).

Gun's OK, Don.

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Don must be a lefty

7. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks to MIA for the pictures on line, he is the best! I'm also a right hander but set the pad a bit right to force the gun in a bit, no neck! The tape is a bad habbit I have from Kay for a better grip even in wet conditions, stock is solid and tape comes right off, ha, ha. Thanks again Jack, your a life saver.
    Don

8. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Don. I might add that I shoot a Perazzi wiht a Gracoil. i like it a lot. Lat year I shot a RAD on a Trusty BT99 I let slip out of my fingers... But these thngs work. I shoot STS out of my gun and the absorption of recoil helps me stay in the gun. I like Kenny Ruckers' unit too.

9. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

Jack,
    I'll try and get pictures of the stock without the tape to you but it took over 2 hours for my system to send you the last ones, dial up sucks sending pictures. The stock is solid, no cracks and I have a spare Perazzi stock with Perazzi adjustable comb I'll through in if your want it. It's cut short to 13" without pad. The porting on the single barrel is standard Pro-port and the O/U has pegion Pro-Porting on both barrels. The forcing combs were removed by Top Line. I also have an MX-15 34" barrel that I bought from Giacomo's with factory choke tubes and you can have that with the full set of Perazzi tubes for $2000.delivered to you. Thank for the help and messages and I saw the missing shell too but Terry beat me to it... Don

10. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Don, Start a seperate thread for your MX 15 barrel. A lot of people may not even open this one if they aren't interested in a DB.

11. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

12. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

Shooters, I have had a number of requests asking if I will take a trade on the DB-81, the answer is yes. I work a great deal with new and youth shooting so 1100's and 11-87's as well as 391's are always handy ... open to talk any time... Thanks ... Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

parize db 81 combo