1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DB-81 4 SALE @Ohio State shoot

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by michmoe, Jun 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

0   0   0

I will be at the Ohio State shoot for the weekend of the 26th.Anyone that has a serious interest in owning a very nice Perazzi can call me and they will be able to check it out and shoot it if they would like.Its a 34" single with Tom Seitz tuned barrel.He did the choke work and the over boring as well as the porting.It also has a soft top adjustable comb,nickle finish,and nice wood.It has a attached barrel weight that is attached to the false barrel.With case I'm asking $3,400.00.The cell number is 231-912-7433.Please only serious inquiries.

2. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

0   0   0

Is your DB-81 or DB-81 Special and what is the Serial #

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Serious ads include pictures. Otherwise there are no serious inquiries......

Put up something for 'em to look at....

4. copper

copper Member

0   0   0

Best deal I have seen on DB-81 I have bought a combo simular gun, but had serch for one of these for a while seems like a steal.

5. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

0   0   0

daddiooo...I had put pictures on here before of the gun and they werent that great I didnt think.Thats why I invited people to take a look at it at the Ohio State shoot.I'll try and down load them again.Its a crap shoot with my dial up though because its super slow and as soon as someone trys to call I get booted off.

6. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

0   0   0

hope this worked

7. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

0   0   0

For some unknown reason the pics arent coming through,either that or I'm not doing it right.I will send pics to anyone requesting them via email though.Thanks

8. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

0   0   0

Gun is sold pending funds..Thanks to all who inquired...Hugo "Moe" Rinke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.