1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DB 81 4 SALE IN CANADA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ljutic231, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

Way too much for the DB-81.

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Targetsmoker,

While I'm not a big Perazzi fan, A buddy of mine had one of those a while back an wow was it a shooter! That is one Perazzi that I would own! I'll bet it will be hard to part with.

I'd also bet that there are not many DB-81's in Canada!

ec90t

3. BrotherwolfCA

BrotherwolfCA TS Member

I also agree with ljutic 231, the price you have posted for your shotgun is over priced both in Canada and the United States. Check current listing prices for this shotgun with dealers before posting. Viewers want honest value from persons posting on this site.

4. mad frank

mad frank TS Member

This is a good example as to why not to sell on this site. No one has seen the above mentioned gun, shot it, or even seen a picture of it other than the owner. Yet, people have to do what they can to ruin things for the seller. A gun or any other item for that matter is worth what someone wants to pay for it. If you don't want to buy it for what ever reason, why comment?

Frank

5. jarbouh

jarbouh TS Member

Post-2.

Yes it is a combo 32 o/u im/f 34 single with shoke tube two trigers one with release hard case reciever very nice gun if you need a picture email me.

Eli.

6. BrotherwolfCA

BrotherwolfCA TS Member

Hey Mad Frank its Freedom of Speach. Maybe you have heard of it!

7. BrotherwolfCA

BrotherwolfCA TS Member

Targetsmoker posted a price of $8,000 dollars for this gun on his original thread.

8. jarbouh

jarbouh TS Member

BrotherwolfCA.

You talk about Freedom of Speach good - And that is why i can ask $8000 for my gun + you never saw the gun and you say it's over priced i have a real gun and not junk one i have seen a lot of them their not in the same condition is mine.

Eli.

9. mad frank

mad frank TS Member

Hey Brotherwolf CA

Yeah, I've heard of free speech. I'm gonna use mine now. GFY!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.