1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dayley's Bandits Raise Taxes! To 10 1/4%

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by W.P.T., Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Hope you feel better now but you ain't seen nothing yet ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

2. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Time to vote with your feet!

3. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Hey Bill, if you're sensitive to local sales tax rates, Sparta is a bargain. Their's are 1.55% lower than Phoenix.

sissy : )

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Makes our little state look really great...we have no sales taxes....

Curt - Delaware

5. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

ST. PAUL – A $6.6 billion transportation package put into law paves the way for more Minnesota highway and bridge projects.

This tax package was vetoed by the Gov., but was re voted on and was able to overide the veto. Six republicans broke rank and voted with the Libs. Once again, more of this money goes to the mass transit boon-doggle.

I guess like most states, the Democratic base wants to drive out corps, then put the rest of the residents into poverty.

I see also, that the DFLers (Libs) are working on taxing non-profits, if the land they own has a potential higher property tax for real estate. A gun club in the southern part of the state is tops on the list.....

http://www.austindailyherald.com/articles/2007/12/31/news/news1.txt

It amazes me the amount of stupid people that elct these a**-holes.

Doug

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I fail to see Sparta as a bargain if it was free and besides that the weather there does not appeal to me ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.