1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Day After Thanksgiving Shoot Northwest OH

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tweety1, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be shooting ATA on the day after Thanksgiving, November 28, 2008. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles and then Handicaps. We are still throwing White Flyer targets at $18.00 a hundred, plus your fees and options. We are giving Silver Dollars for Class, Yardage and HOA. Ties will be shot off. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. Hope to see you all on Friday. We hope that everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!! If you can't make this shoot we will see all of you in the spring of 2009.
    The Heisler's
    Mary Jane and Johnny

2. wadshot

wadshot TS Member

Bump and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Curt

3. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Thanks Curt for the bump up.

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Where is Roger's weather report??

Don

5. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Roger has been hunting so maybe he will tell us the weather for Friday sometime this week. Don are you going to be able to make it on Friday? MJ

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Yep! I made a management decision and closed our offices Friday. Neither rain nor sleet nor snow nor the dark of night will keep me away. Does Rosey have a wedding to go to?

Don

7. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Big Don I don't know about Rosey he hasn't shot ATA at the club for awhile and even the meat shoots on Sunday. We have some money and silver for him but he hasn't been there to pick it up. I guess I can spend it if he doesn't want it HAHAHA!!!!

jcshooter thanks for the compliment, it is alot of hard work. No one knows until they get involved with a club. Sometimes we wished we never did it but it sure is alot of fun. We have lots of fun at the club that is what it is all about and sometimes more. Sometimes seeing all the shooters puts big smiles on everyone faces and that helps. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Don, we are hoping for some sunshine on Friday.
    The Heisler's
    Mary Jane and Johnnny

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

tweety, I'v been busy trying to put some meat in the freezer just in case the "contactor bailout" falls thru. What is "Blizzard Brenner's" weather prediction?

9. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

OK, here is the weather report you have all been waiting for. I see CHANGE...If you elect to have me win all singles, handicap, doubles and the HAA I will see a lot of change- about 4 - 1ounce silver coins worth of change.

It looks like a nice November day. Partly sunny, 40 degrees and calm winds. Should be a nice day to enjoy a fun shoot. See ya Friday, Roger

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

The last time you gave a forcast like that it ended up snowing sideways. I am going to come to just see if you are right for once.

Don

11. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Change we all have to deal with change. Rosey you got some pocket change at the gun club. Hope to see you all on Friday. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!

12. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Madonna, If the weather is decent, I'll be working. We need every good day we can get right now. Please hold on to my change. Looks like Blizzard Brenner is planning to win all the events anyway. Rosey

13. captain

captain TS Member

what is the address of the club, or dirrections.

Thanks

14. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Captain: The address is 13732 County Road J Montpelier, Ohio 43543. It is located on the Northwest corner of county roads J & 13 in Montpelier, Ohio. If you need more specific directions let me know where you are coming from and I will post them for you. If you enter the above address in mapquest it will probably give you a map good enough to get there. Hope you can join us, Roger

15. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Captain it depends where your coming from. But 13732 is our address and we are only 1 mile east of the Gun Club on County Road J, that is from our driveway to the Club. It should be on Mapquest. It is 1 mile west of State Route 15, on the northwest corner of County Road J and 13. There is two entrances one is on County Road 13 and the other is on County Road J. There are signs at both entrances. Let us know if you need more info. Hope to see you on Friday.
    The Heisler's

16. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

MJ: I found an address for the club and it sounded right but I now realize it was your home address!! You are correct, it will get anyone close-sorry 'bout that! Captain, here is my cell 419-583-7133-give me a call if you have any questions or have trouble finding the club-leave a message if I don't answer. See everyone Friday-going to be a nice November day!! Roger

17. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

I have some side curtains for the awning, and some propane heat, so there will be an extra warming spot if you need to take the chill off outside. Roger- I'll be looking for some supplies to keep me busy this winter!
    Joe

18. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Chill??? I thought it was going to be a balmy 40 degrees.

Don

19. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Joe: I just unloaded a truckload of supplies yesterday...I should have available all of the reloading supplies for the winter reloading season.

The curtains and heat will be great-do you have everything you need? Good thinking Joe-do you think we can add this to our front porch and call it a sunroom? Roger

20. tweety1

tweety1 Member

All you guys are great trying to keep us in comfort. Take care and don't eat to much turkey today you have to all shoot tomorrow. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.