1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Day After Thanksgiving Shoot Northwest OH

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tweety1, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be having a registered shoot the Day after Thanksgiving, November 23, 2007. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles, then Handicaps. So instead of going shopping you can come to the club and enjoy the day. We will be giving silver coins away for class prizes. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.

Thanks, The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

2. alf174

alf174 Member

I was hoping to attend but got to work all weekend. Maybe New Years Eve day shoot. -Jeff

3. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

Can you help with directions from south east Michigan?

Fred

4. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Fred: You can bring the Ohio Turnpike 80/90 west to exit #13. Go south 4 miles on State Route 15 to county road J. Turn west (right) on J and proceed 1 mile to the corner of county road J and county road 13. The Gun Club sits back in the woods on the Northwest corner of this intersection. There is a drive off of either county road J or 13. Hope to see you there, Roger

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

See you Fri.

Don

6. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Sorry Jeff but we are not having a New Year's Eve Shoot this year. After the fire last year we decided against it. This is the last shoot for the calendar year 2007. Our next registered shoot will be Good Friday in March. Sorry that you have to work. Save up all those big bucks so you can shoot in the spring again. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Until next time. MJ

7. alf174

alf174 Member

8. tweety1

tweety1 Member

I know that :( is not good, but maybe work will make your day a happy one :)

9. tweety1

tweety1 Member

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Madonna, Sorry, don't have my Mossberg "dialed in" yet.

11. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

You don't plan on shooting very soon then do you. I know a guy who has been trying to dial in his Mossberg for 2 years.

Don

12. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Setterman what have you been doing, I thought you told me you had it already to go last Saturday. Must of did some adjusting again. You only have today to get it ready for tomorrow. MJ

13. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Madonna, You know how tempermental those Mossbergs are? If there are male and female guns, this must be a female. It won't do what I want it to do, hard to comprehend, no matter what I do it's wrong, and it blows hot gases out of one end. :)
    I have a few meetings Friday. Were busy. If you get a chance, post some scores.

Rosey

14. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Rosey I will do that. At least you will be in the warm for those meetings. I will post scores later tonight or first thing in the morning. I don't think that Mossberg is a female because she would love the FACE that is up against it. LOL Madonna

15. bambambam

bambambam Member

what a great shoot Williams county put on today. i made my yearly trek up there and had a very good time.it was cool out but not bad enough to stay home.looking foward to the good friday shoot. thanks for a very nice afternoon. David

16. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Yes it was a very cool day out and David you did good you won two of your classes one in doubles and the other in singles good shooting to you.

Rosey here is some of the scores for the day. 94 was high in Doubles, we had 3 99's in Singles and 93 was high in Handicaps.

Remember we have practice today and the meat shoot is on Sunday if you want to get your Mossberg out and try to get it dialed in LOL. Suppose to be a little warmer today and tomorrow.

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving. The Heisler's

17. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Yes only in the northern states is 19 degrees called cool. See you Sunday.

Don

18. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Cold it was, but I stayed in where it was warm. Wasn't much fun, I would of rather been out slinging some lead. Hopefully I can do that today and Sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.