1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Day After Thanksgiving ATA Shoot Northwest OH

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tweety1, Nov 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, OH will be having an ATA shoot the Day after Thanksgiving, November 27, 2009 also known as Black Friday. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps. White Flyer is the target that will be thrown. Silver will be given for class, yardage and HOA. This is the last ATA shoot for the 2009 calendar year. Our next ATA shoot will be on Good Friday April 2, 2010. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.
    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families.
    The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I wonder if Rosey will come or trapse off to the Sporting Clays range, like last Sunday???????

Inquiring minds want to know.

Don

4. tweety1

tweety1 Member

That was one of the people missing Sunday. I knew the face was missing LOL.
    Maybe he will show up on Friday.

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Where is RB's weather report???

To many unanswered questions.

Don

6. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

We do have a new, nice warm place for shooters to be inside and visit until time to take the line! Don't let a little cool weather keep you home on Friday, come shoot at Williams County and work some turkey off.

Joe

7. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Big Don: I am watching the weather to make sure the alignment is correct...or maybe that is what my mechanic told me. Anyways, it might be a little cool but I will bet we can still have a good time. See you there, Roger

8. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Have we ever not had a good time. Except once when you sat in the truck and I shot when it was snowing sideways.

Don

9. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Don: Yea, I remember "watching" you shoot in the snow...I had a good time that day as well! See ya tomorrow. Roger

10. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Snowing sideways??? Remember we don't like that "S" word. It will be a good day no matter what. As long as we all get up in the morning and say to ourselves why did we eat so much. So come and have some fun even if you don't shoot, it sure would be better than going shopping. Remember you can shop at Roger's tomorrow and see what kinda deals he has. EVERYONE HAVE A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

11. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Sorry, but tomorrow my son and I are bird hunting. I'll need the exercise after eating way too much today. Have fun, shoot well.

Rosey

12. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Black Friday specials on components???? I like it! I'll see if Beckie will let me buy my Christmas presents tomorrow.

13. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Rosey, we have lots of(clay)birds at the gun club LOL!!! Good Luck on the hunting.
    Joe, Beckie will probably buy something for you other than components LOL!!!

14. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Winners of the raffle prizes for the building fund:

Kenny Ridgeway, 1 flat of Remington STS shells

Brett Nester, 2 bags shot

John Legg, 1000 primers

Jerry Knickerbocker, 4 boxes AA Super Handicap

Tom Kirk, 2 boxes AA shells

Thanks to everyone for participating today, Carl Shultz led all shooters in tough conditons HOA, and Bob (chairman of door painting and staining) Brandt got puched for handicap champ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.