1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Day After Thanksgiving ATA Shoot, Northwest OH

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by tweety1, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, OH will be shooting ATA the day after Thanksgiving, November 23, 2012.

The program is Doubles, Singles, and Handicaps. We start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps. The cost is $19.00 a hundred plus your fees and options. Silver is given for classes in Doubles and Singles, yardage in handicaps and then HOA.

This is the last registered shoot for 2012.

We have a lewis (meat)shoot on the 25th of November. 50 bird program. 25 16's and 25 20's.

We will be having a non registered Calcutta on the 9th of December. So mark your calendars for the upcoming events.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL AND YOUR FAMILIES.

The Heisler's, Mary Jane and Johnny

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Non Registered Calcutta is on the 9th of December not the 10th I changed the above thread. Sorry for the typo!!!

3. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Active Member

Tweety, we will forgive ya! Black Friday specials at ata shoot day after thanksgiving!

4. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Active Member

tweety1
    What time are you going to stop sign ups on Singles & Handicaps Friday?

Why I am asking is I may try and come up your way Friday from Columbus, OH.

5. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Wish we could be there, have to keep plugging along, has anyone heard how Matt did quail hunting in Texas ?
    Glenn Allison

6. Roger Brenner

Rick: if you are there by noon or a little before you should be able to get squaded for singles and caps. If you decide to make the trip, Tweety can presquad you as well.

Hope to see ya Friday, Roger

7. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Howdy Glenn, the quail hunt and combined mini-vacation was Great!! Thank you for asking. I now have a wonderful "grilled quail" recipe that is simply delicious! Also, the birthday visit to one of the San Antonio steak houses was a treat as well... Matt

8. Rick in Ohio

Thanks Roger.

9. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Roger you got some good deals for Black Friday? Glad you could answer Ricks question because I forgot to check in this morning LOL Hope to see you all on Friday!!

10. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Physical address for the gun club is 12813 County Road J, Montpelier, OH 43543, for anybody needing directions for there GPS.

11. Rick in Ohio

Thanks tweety1

Whats the weather report up there for Friday?

12. Roger Brenner

Weather is looking great for a November shoot. Partly sunny and 50 degrees. Weather man is saying slight chance of passing shower,but I'm not seeing it in my crystal ball!

FYI, My crystal ball is always half full!

13. Rick in Ohio

Ok Roger on your crystal ball. I told the wife this morning what my plans was for Friday so I am hopping thing done change. See you Friday morning.

14. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Hoping your cyrstal ball if correct for tomorrow!!!

15. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

The youth trap team will be running a raffle on Friday with some great shooting related prizes. Proceeds will go to their Midway USA endowment account, and Midway has offered to match the proceeds 7 for 1! Bring a few extra bucks to get in on the fun, and a big THANK YOU to the Potterfields and Midway!

Joe

16. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Roger, you are incorrect about the "crystal" ball you use. It's not that it's half-full, it's that the ball is too big for what it's used for!!!!

HA!!!

see ya' tomorrow, Matt Nicol

17. tweety1

tweety1 Member

See you all in a little bit:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.