1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dawson enterprise any experience?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by doc boc, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doc boc

doc boc Member

anyone have any purchase or trade experience with them?
    thanks doc

2. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

I had a stock lock, and Pat was great on the service for both the stock lock and Seitz.

3. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

I've bought wads from them at attractive prices.

4. todman2

todman2 Member

Just bought a Krieghoff from them. They were willing to haggle on price and once we came to terms they shipped quickly and the gun was as described. Don't know about the return policy because I didn't have to use it.

So far they have been "two thumbs up" on my dealings with them

5. white rattler

white rattler Member

I was fitted for a lock stock at the Calf. state shoot this year and I gave them a deposit. I got cold feet a month later and talked with Pat and he said no problem and he returned all of my deposit. I think he and his wife are a first class act. I also shoot with a couple of friends that have Pats stock on there guns and I have never seen any problems when they have the stocks serviced. Trevor Dawe.

6. bigben

bigben Active Member

My friends and I have purchased many guns and supplies from Dawsons, Pat, Kim and the rest of the the folks have knowledge, expertise and honesty above reproach! deal with total confidence, incinerate em!

7. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

We buy birds and reloading supplies from them.

Prompt shipment - When they say the truck will be at our club at 8AM, it's 8AM, or earlier.

Prices are fair. You know what your cost will be. No bad surprises. Only good ones (Lead was cheaper on delivery, than at order time).

CUSTOMER ORIENTED - A couple of years ago, our former bird supplier hemmed and hawed about getting an unplanned shipment to us when we ran short of birds. When our shotgun chairman called Dawson, it was, "What can we do for you?." We had the birds three days later, early on a SATURDAY. That's customer service!!

'Nuff said.

Best,
    Dennis

8. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have had a couple of dealings with them and they are good to deal with and fun to chat with

First time I met them I learned that Pat had went to HS with my brother in Ohio

regards from Iowa

Gene

9. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

They will treat_you_right.

10. monroesc

monroesc Member

We have bought 2 guns from them--one used Perazzi MX2000--Pat brought several to our club for me to demo when he came out to our calcutta. And 1 new Ceasar Guirini. We are happy with both. My dad has a stock lock and Pat is more than willing to work on it whenever we see him at a shoot. You can't go wrong with them!
    Sara @ Monroe SC

11. Pass103

Pass103 TS Member

Real good people to do business with, TheFew

12. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

bought my first remington 1100 from Pat back in 1983,been dealing their ever since !2 thumbs up !very knowlegable folks!

13. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

I recently purchased a new gun from them and have been buying components from them since i started shooting. They're a good company to work with.

14. Duluth Fatboy

Duluth Fatboy Banned User Banned

They are great to work with, Pat stands behind his products. I have been dealing with them for 8 years and can't say enough good things.
    George Pappas

15. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I have bought numerous guns from Dawson's, great people to deal with. First class in all areas, Sales, Service, Components, Clothing, always have great shell prices. Number 1 in all aspects, Greg, Pat, Kim the best.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

16. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

Pat's the best, outstanding people to deal with.

Tom Strunk

17. viperrt

viperrt Member

No better person to deal with than Pat McCarthy! Bill

18. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

I have a Shooting Supply business and any time I need something that they have, They nake me feel welcome to it. I will continue to buy from them.
    Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.